Having natural, strong, healthy long nails is difficult, but not impossible. Let’s find out how to do it!
Each one of us wish their nails were naturally long, without resorting to gels, but it is not easy. In fact, they are often brittle or they break. However, having long and healthy nails is not impossible, you just need to follow some tips. Let’s see how to have naturally long nails!
How to have naturally long nails
1.Take a lot of vitamins. It is fundamental to follow a varied and healthy diet, avoiding mineral salts and vitamins deficiencies. If that is not enough, you cna take supplements.
2. Don’t bite your nails. Do not take this advice for granted, or they will weaken.
3. Have a weekly manicure. Taking care of your hands is very important. Once a week, have a manicure, either DIY or asking a professional.
4. Don’t use nail polish and its remover too often. Having a manicure does not mean you always have to wear nail polish. Using these products too often damages and weakens your nails. Leave them as more natural as you can.
5. Use olive oil. In order to strengthen your nails, massage a drop of this product on them every night. Moreover, once a week dip your fingertips in a mix of olive oil and lemon juice for 15 minutes.
6. Protect your nails. Avoid using aggressive detergents and cleansers. In these cases, always use rubber gloves.
7. Use a file. Even though you want them long, you should always file your nails, in order to remove the more damaged part. Avoid scissors or nail clippers.
8. Do not forget the nail primer. Before applying a colored nail polish, it is better to use this product, to protect them.
9. Always use a handcream. Apply a mosturizer more than once a day, to soften your hands.
10. Choose the right shape. Nails are brittle, so it is important to choose a shape which won’t worsen the situation. The best one is the squared shape, but with rounded corners.
How to have sharp nails
You can also try sharp nails, also called stiletto. They are often chosen for particular events: let’s find out how to make them!
- Use a stronger file. You need to work more carefully, and you will need a lot more patience!
- File your nails alternating the right and left side, in order to avoid asymmetries.
- The more you file, the sharper the nail will be. Be careful and stop at the right time, then copy the shape on the other nails.
Photo source: https://www.pexels.com/photo/close-up-photography-of-a-woman-in-black-nail-polish-holding-a-mug-851219/, https://www.pinterest.it/pin/647673990133823651/
ultimo aggiornamento: 16-02-2019