From swimming to boxing, let’s see what the best exercises to slim your tummy and tone your abs in no time are.
One of the most difficult part of the body to tone up is the belly. Often, a diet is not enough, because fats tend to accumulate there and little-toned muscles worsen the situation. How to tone it, then? You need to choose the right exercises which help to lose weight, to burn fat and that at the same time can tone up your abdominal muscles.
Let’s see what are the the best workouts!
The best exercises to lose weight on your belly
– Swimming. Swimming to lose weight on the belly is good, because it makes you burn calories (causing weight loss) and make your abdominals work, toning them up. The best styles are the breaststroke and the freestyle. If you like to workout in the water, you can alternate swimming and water aerobics. In addition to the abdominals, you will also tone up your buttocks, legs, and arms.
– Running. Running to lose weight on your belly is one of the most simple things you can do. This exercise does burn fat, but you have to practice it for at least 40 minutes, three times a week. In addition, you must associate it with muscular exercises, like the classic sit-ups, to tone up your belly.
– Bicycle. You just need to use it everyday instead of driving to get results, but you should also work out at home or in the gym with a stationary bike.
– HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). This high intensity workout is a mix of exercises that not only burn lots of calories, but also flex your muscles. Of course, you can not do it yourself, but you need to ask a personal trainer.
– ABT (Abs, Butt and Thighs). If your goal is to slim and tone your tummy, buttocks and legs, the ABT workout is perfect for you. In every gyms you will find individual or group ABT classes.
PHOTO SOURCE: https://pixabay.com/it/abs-atleta-bicipiti-bionda-corpo-1850926/
ultimo aggiornamento: 14-12-2018