If you are not an expert or you are a beginner, you might make mistakes. Find out which ones are the most common makeup mistakes!
The makeup world is so big that you need to be very careful when it comes to it. You need practice and knowledge to approach this world! Often, the most common makeup mistakes are made by beginners or by people who don’t understand a lot about it.
However, if you want to avoid them, you need to absolutely know which ones they are! Let’s learn more about the most common makeup mistakes!
7 makeup mistakes you need to avoid
1. Not using a base. Someone takes for granted that the first product you need to use when you start doing your makeup is foundation. Actually, you need to prepare your skin first, so you need to start with applying a base. Use a moisturizing and protective cream.
2. Coloring your eyebrows. Often, people try and make their eyebrows thicker by using a pencil or a gel. You should learn how to perfectly draw them, in order to have a natural look. This means that there has to be no difference between your natural brows and the pencil color!
3. Applying too much blush. There are rules: do not apply this product all over your face, but only on some areas, such as cheeks, cheekbones and temples!
4. Not washing your brushes. The tools you use to do your makeup must be clean. They collect a lot of dust and bacteria, so it would be better to sterilize them at least once a week, other than cleaning them every day with specific products!
5. Applying too much concealer. You need to apply this product, in a homogeneous and light way, only on the interested area. If you use it too much, you risk to highlight the blemish you want to hide!
6. Applying eyeshadow without blending it. This mistake can ruin your entire makeup. You should always blend your eyeshadow, in order to make your eyes more intense and professional!
7. Applying lipstick on dry lips. Before using any product on your lips, especially if matte, you should hydrate them! Otherwise, you risk a cracky effect, which is not nice to see…
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/photos/bella-femminile-ragazza-modello-1846703/