Let’s see how to eliminate dark circles once and for all, with the help of natural compresses and ancient remedies of the grandmother.
If you often need specific concealers and foundations to cover dark circles with make-up, you can also use natural and less invasive treatments to eliminate dark circles at the base. Most often these are “grandmother’s remedies”, relaxing and refreshing compresses that help reduce unsightly black circles.
In most cases, these are compresses with ingredients that we all have at home, such as chamomile and milk, cheap and free of side effects. Let’s see better how to remove dark circles in a natural way!
Dark circles: natural remedies and tricks
• Chamomile infusion. Chamomile has soothing and decongestant properties. Make a very concentrated infusion (two tablespoons of flower heads or two sachets for a cup of water), let it cool and then use it to wet the cotton disks, to be kept on the eyes for about ten minutes.
• Tea bags. Tea is also decongestant, especially green tea. After using the sachets to make an infusion, put them in the refrigerator for a few minutes and then use them on the eyes, like a compress.
• Potatoes. Cut a potato into slices, wrap them in cheesecloth and put them on the eyes. Keep the compress in place for about twenty minutes.
• Cucumbers. Cucumber slices are perhaps the most famous dark circles remedy. Store the cucumber in the refrigerator, then cut it into slices and keep the latter on the eyes for about ten minutes.
• Milk. Cold milk is decongestant and moisturizing. Wet two cotton pads in the milk, squeeze them slightly and put them on the eyes for a few minutes.
• Rose water and cornflower. Rose water and cornflower are excellent not only for deflating bags, but also for soothing puffy eyes. Use them together or individually to wet two cotton disks, to be put on the eyes.
• Cold spoons. The most effective grandmother’s remedy to lighten dark circles and deflate dark circles is to put cold spoons under the eyes. Leave them in the fridge for a whole night and use them in the morning.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/rrait-delle-donne-bella-2604283/
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Goldenrod: the properties and uses of Solidago virga-aurea
What is the goldenrod used for? Natural remedy used mainly for urinary tract diseases, it boasts many other properties. Natural...
Nike+Tiffany together again, the most awaited sporty chic collab of the year: when and where to buy them
The "legendary" collaboration between Nike and Tiffany who once again create a pair of sneakers, the most exclusive of the...
Lamb with artichokes: how delicious
Stewed lamb with artichokes, olives and bay leaf is a second course of the Italian tradition to be prepared for...
Carnival chiacchiere: the traditional video recipe
The recipe for Carnival chiacchiere is simple and delicious: let's see how to prepare the most loved dessert of this...
How to make mustard: the classic recipe and its variations
Perfect for flavoring salads and meats: what are the varieties of mustard and the classic recipe for preparing it at...
Fashion1 week ago
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
Fashion1 week ago
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
Recipes1 week ago
How do you make perfect baked potatoes (soft inside and crispy outside)? The infallible video recipe
Recipes1 week ago
Fried Friars, a Carnival sweet whose paternity is disputed