From swimming to pilates, let’s see what the best exercising for toning legs, buttocks and belly in a short time are.
To have a fit body, losing weight is not enough: you need to tone up your muscles with targeted exercises. For women, the most critical areas are undoubtedly our legs, buttocks and belly, where fat tends to accumulate. If not well trained, our muscles can lose their tone.
Let’s see, then, what the best exercises for toning these critical points of our body are.
Exercises for toning legs up
– Bike, exercise bike and indoor biking. Go biking is excellent for toning up your legs, including the inside part of the thigh. Use it instead of the car as often as possible and you will notice the results immediately. If you can, intensify your workout by using the exercise bike or indoor biking at the gym.
– Running. It is very good not only for burning calories and thus losing weight, but also to tone up and slim your legs. Going for a run every morning or every evening is a good habit. If you are not trained, start by alternating running and walking.
– Walking. Even a simple walk is great for your legs. Of course, it should be paced, lasting for at least half an hour. It is better if you use specific walking shoes.
Exercises to tone up your buttocks
– Squats. The best exercise to lift and tone your buttocks is squatting, especially if done with a barbell. If you are a beginner, we recommend you to ask your gym personal trainer for advice. Do not improvise, because you might get injured.
– Step. This exercise is great for toning not only your buttocks, but also your legs and belly. Usually step classes at the gym are associated to music, which makes them more funny.
– GAG. If you are interested in toning not only your buttocks, but also your abdominals and legs, by using the step, you can try the ABT training (Abs, Butt and thighs). It involves a series of exercises designed to tone up these three critical points.
Exercises for toning up your belly
– Jumping rope. Thanks to this exercise, your abdominals will work more. In addition, it slims and tones up legs.
– Pilates. Pilates let all the muscles of the body work, toning and strengthen them. In particular, the abdominal muscles are constantly stimulated.
– Swimming. Swimming is good for the whole body, not just the belly. Try it!
PHOTO SOURCE: https://pixabay.com/it/sport-formazione-addominali-sixpack-2250970/
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Carnival chiacchiere: the traditional video recipe
The recipe for Carnival chiacchiere is simple and delicious: let's see how to prepare the most loved dessert of this...
How to make mustard: the classic recipe and its variations
Perfect for flavoring salads and meats: what are the varieties of mustard and the classic recipe for preparing it at...
Nike+Tiffany together again, the most awaited sporty chic collab of the year: when and where to buy them
The "legendary" collaboration between Nike and Tiffany who once again create a pair of sneakers, the most exclusive of the...
Grated apple pie with a moist and very soft dough!
The grated apple cake is a tasty version of the classic dessert, easy to make and very soft, because the...
Vomiting of the newborn: how to behave and what it can indicate
Newborn vomiting is always a cause for alarm. Let's try to understand it better and understand how to act and...
Fashion1 week ago
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
Fashion1 week ago
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
Recipes1 week ago
How do you make perfect baked potatoes (soft inside and crispy outside)? The infallible video recipe
Recipes1 week ago
Fried Friars, a Carnival sweet whose paternity is disputed