Here is the recipe for artichoke and prawn crepes: very simple to prepare and perfect to serve for a family lunch or for a different dinner.
The combination of prawns and artichokes is highly appreciated in the preparation of first courses or delicious appetizers. This is why today we offer you the artichoke and shrimp crepes: a tasty and savory first course that you can serve for lunch or dinner. With the doses indicated below you should get about 12 crepes .
The crepes prepared following this recipe can be stored in the refrigerator for 1-2 days maximum, here is the preparation step by step.
Preparation of artichoke and shrimp crepes
- First of all, dedicate yourself to the preparation of the batter for the crepes: in a large bowl mix the eggs and oil with the flour and salt then add the milk and mix everything with a whisk in order to avoid the formation of lumps. Cover the batter with cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator.
- In the meantime, clean the artichokes , slice them thinly and cook them in a saucepan with oil, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and a drop of water.
- In a separate saucepan, on the other hand, brown the cleaned prawns, blend them with a drop of white wine and after a couple of minutes add them to the already cooked artichokes. Let the prawns season with the artichokes for a few moments and turn off the heat.
- Take the batter back, grease a non-stick pan with butter, put it on the stove and make the crepes. Fill all the crepes with a little bechamel, the artichokes and the prawns. Close the crespelle with artichokes and prawns forming triangles and place everything in a buttered baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C and cook for 15-20 minutes or until the desired browning. Serve the pancakes with artichokes and prawns hot, sprinkle with fresh parsley and… enjoy your meal.
If you prefer, you can prepare risotto with artichokes and balsamic vinegar .
This delicious first course can be kept for a maximum of 1 day in the refrigerator, inside a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...