From coconut water to green tea, here are all the drinks to have a perfect, shiny and healthy skin!
Your skin’s health depends also on your diet. It’s useless to use the best creams or to follow a beauty routine, if you eat unhealthy foods. If you want to have a perfect skin, you need to drink better, too.
Water is definitely the best way to keep your skin hydrated, but are there other drinks that can help you have a perfect skin? Let’s find out!
What to drink to have a healthy skin?
- Coconut water. This drink is not that common, but it is very important in the beauty world. It is rich in vitamin C, potassium and calcium, other than protecting the skin from UV rays. Try and drink coconut water in summer!
2. Red wine. Just a glass of this drink has thousands of benefits for our skin. It is rich in antioxidants and prevents spots or inflammations.
3. Pomegranate juice. This fruit is rich in anti-oxidants, therefore it prevents wrinkles and aging signs. This action is possible thanks to its high content of fibroblasts, that produce collagene.
4. Tomato juice. You can drink it in the morning, to start your day in the best way possible and protect your skin from sunrays and early aging.
5. Aloe drink. Aloe vera is a very panacea for our skin: it is rich in beneficial properties, therefore you should drink its juice at least once a day. Your skin will definitely improve and look healthy and shiny!
6. Green tea. This type of drink has hundred of benefits for our body. Other than detox, anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties, green tea is rich in anti-oxidants, such as polyphenols and catechins.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/photos/vino-rosso-occhiali-stufa-a-legna-2443699/