Baked artichokes take advantage of a type of cooking that allows you to flavor a food while keeping it light and digestible.
Baked artichokes are delicious. Cooking in foil allows you to keep the steam inside, and to use little oil. The result is tender and still succulent artichokes. If you want to make them more greedy , you can add parmesan or grated pecorino to the filling. The artichoke has a mineral flavor and already has its own flavor, so there is no need to add salt beyond that present in the filling . If you want, you can, however, pepper it on the outside and inside.
Preparation of artichokes in foil
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Fill a bowl with water and squeeze the juice of half a lemon.
- Clean the artichokes but leave them whole. Remove the extreme tip of the stems by now surely blackened by oxidation, then peel them. Remove the hard outer leaves from the head of the artichoke and cut off the tips with the thorns. Wash them under running water and immerse them in the bowl with the acidulated water.
- Wash the parsley leaves, dry them with a paper towel, chop finely and put them in a bowl.
- Peel the garlic clove, chop finely and add it to the bowl with the parsley.
- Add the breadcrumbs, oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Drain the artichokes, drain and dry them very well. Open them gently and insert a part of the breadcrumb mixture into their heart (then let the leaves close, hiding the filling.
- Prepare some aluminum foil sheets and use them to wrap each artichoke individually.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper, place the parcels with the artichokes in it and put it in the oven for 40-50 minutes. Time may vary according to the size of the artichokes.
- Remove from the oven, and when you open the packets pay attention to the hot steam that comes out. Serve on the table.
If you like this vegetable you can’t really miss the recipe for Sicilian stuffed artichokes .
We recommend consuming this tasty and light side dish within 1-2 days of cooking. You can keep the artichokes in foil in the refrigerator, inside the foil and inside a container with a lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Bucatini alla Caruso are a simple first course prepared with genuine ingredients typical of the Campania region. Here is the...
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Similar to custard, mousseline cream is enriched with a fair amount of butter. Here is the recipe. France is famous...
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition