From Südtirol and directly on your table in the blink of an eye: vegan dumplings can also be made at home.
You can offer them as an appetizer or as a first course, in some cases even as a dessert. One of the typical dishes of Tyrol, now known by all, is represented by canederli, a poor dish that contains in it part of the German, Austrian and Czech cuisine. In fact, this food was easily found on the tables of all the farmers who never wasted the leftover food but, on the contrary, transformed it into something succulent. This recipe can simply be revised by you to be transformed into a vegan alternative, without the use of products of animal origin . The challenge we propose is to make vegan and Tyrolean dumplings with spinach in broth.
Preparation of the recipe for vegan dumplings in broth
Now we reveal the various steps that will lead you to obtain the best vegan dumplings in broth. Preparation is simple, just follow the following steps :
- Take a bowl and put the breadcrumbs cut into cubes in it.
- Pour the warm soy milk over the breadcrumbs to soften it.
- Meanwhile, put a pot of water to boil.
- Once it has boiled, add salt to the water and cook the spinach for up to 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, take a pan and heat it with oil and parsley.
- As soon as the spinach is cooked, drain it and brown it in the pan together with the finely chopped onion previously.
- Subsequently, pour everything into the bowl with the bread, completing everything by adding salt, breadcrumbs and a pinch of nutmeg. And mix.
- With the mixture obtained, prepare the balls in the shape of a sphere and let them rest.
- Prepare the broth in a saucepan while the meatballs rest.
- Once the broth has brought to a boil, immerse the dumplings and cook them for about 15 minutes .
- Serve and complete with a little chives per dish.
If, on the other hand, you would like to eat dry vegan dumplings, instead of preparing the broth, bring the water to the boil, cook them for about ten minutes , drain and toss with melted butter, always adding a pinch of chives. Certainly both versions will not be the same as classic dumplings , but they certainly have their own why.
Once prepared, the vagana version of the Trentino dumplings can be stored in the refrigerator for about 2-3 days , closed in an airtight container. If you are not going to eat them within this short time, you can freeze them before cooking.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...