Easy to prepare, pan-fried mushrooms are always an excellent side dish and also a source of few calories. Pair them with meat or fish dishes.
The mushroom season has started and we can use them in the kitchen in the way we prefer. Today’s proposal is very simple, but at the same time tasty. The ideal side dish consists of mushrooms cooked in a pan, prepared in a few minutes and flavored with genuine ingredients. These are so good that they can be paired with a variety of main courses , whether they are meat or fish based. In addition, they are a source of many vitamins and, on the contrary, contain very few calories . Also suitable for those who follow a healthy and balanced nutritional diet, we have used the champignons, but you can choose any variety you prefer.
Preparation of the recipe for mushrooms in a pan
- If you buy fresh mushrooms and they have dirt, remove it with a brush or a sharp knife. Pass them under running water to wash them and dry them with a damp cloth .
- Cut each into medium sized strips.
- Fill the bottom of a non-stick pan with a little oil . Add the garlic and chopped rosemary and heat over low heat. Remember, however, not to fry the garlic.
- Pour in the mushrooms and mix with a wooden spoon, to get the flavor evenly.
- While cooking continues, season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Cover with the lid and continue to cook for another 10 minutes , always over low heat.
- After this time, remove the lid to evaporate the mushroom liquid. Stir and cook for another 5 minutes , passing over high heat. After cooking, let it cool and season with parsley, if you prefer.
Cooking mushrooms in a pan is very simple, you just need to remember a few steps. If you have a certain amount left over, you can keep them in the fridge for a maximum of 3 days , closed in an airtight container.
Another curious recipe with this ingredient is that of sautéed mushrooms !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...