Easy to prepare, pan-fried mushrooms are always an excellent side dish and also a source of few calories. Pair them with meat or fish dishes.
The mushroom season has started and we can use them in the kitchen in the way we prefer. Today’s proposal is very simple, but at the same time tasty. The ideal side dish consists of mushrooms cooked in a pan, prepared in a few minutes and flavored with genuine ingredients. These are so good that they can be paired with a variety of main courses , whether they are meat or fish based. In addition, they are a source of many vitamins and, on the contrary, contain very few calories . Also suitable for those who follow a healthy and balanced nutritional diet, we have used the champignons, but you can choose any variety you prefer.
Preparation of the recipe for mushrooms in a pan
- If you buy fresh mushrooms and they have dirt, remove it with a brush or a sharp knife. Pass them under running water to wash them and dry them with a damp cloth .
- Cut each into medium sized strips.
- Fill the bottom of a non-stick pan with a little oil . Add the garlic and chopped rosemary and heat over low heat. Remember, however, not to fry the garlic.
- Pour in the mushrooms and mix with a wooden spoon, to get the flavor evenly.
- While cooking continues, season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Cover with the lid and continue to cook for another 10 minutes , always over low heat.
- After this time, remove the lid to evaporate the mushroom liquid. Stir and cook for another 5 minutes , passing over high heat. After cooking, let it cool and season with parsley, if you prefer.
Cooking mushrooms in a pan is very simple, you just need to remember a few steps. If you have a certain amount left over, you can keep them in the fridge for a maximum of 3 days , closed in an airtight container.
Another curious recipe with this ingredient is that of sautéed mushrooms !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!