The many uses of Aleppo soap: it is an ancient beauty remedy to have your hair and skin more beautiful than ever!
Aleppo soap takes its name from the city in Syria. It is a natural product with thousands of benefits, both for your personal beauty and hygiene. You can use it to take care of your skin and hair.
Its magical properties are due to the two main ingredients: olive oil and bay tree oil. How to use them? Here are the many uses and all the benefits of the Aleppo soap!
Aleppo soap: properties
This product has amazing antiseptic properties. It can deeply clean and prevent infections, so it is perfect for your skin care. Thanks to its content of olive oil, vitamin E and polyphenols, it also has surprising antioxidant and antiaging properties. It is very useful to prevent muscle tone loss and to keep young!
Moreover, the Aleppo soap also has revitalizing properties. Its vitamin C, allows the production of more collagene: your skin will look shinier and, in case of wounds, they will heal faster.
Aleppo soap: uses
- Beauty treatment for your face. It is highly recommended in case of sensitive skins. Massage this product on your damp face skin and let it act for 10 minutes, as if it was a mask. Rinse with lukewarm water and enjoy your purified skin!
- Face makeup remover. Massage the Aleppo soap with small round movements, then rinse.
- Hair product. You can use it also to take care of your hair, especially if you have oily hair, because it helps purifying your scalp. Use it as a shampoo, by gently massaging it on your head. Rinse with water and vinegar, in order to rebalance the pH of your skin. At the end of the washing, use lukewarm water.
- Anti-moth product. Wrap a piece of Aleppo soap in a napkin or put in small bags, then place it in your closet.
- Laundry detergent. Did you know this product is amazing for your clothes? Add some lemon or lavender essential oil drops to strengthen its smell and its cleaning effect. It is particulary recommended for your underwear. In this way, you will disinfect it in a gentle way.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/sapone-di-aleppo-spazzola-2472689/