Genuine, with few ingredients and with lots of fish: salmon meatballs are perfect for a balanced and nutritious diet. Let’s see the recipe and baking together.
Salmon meatballs are an excellent appetizer to present for a fish menu, or a dish with which to enrich the aperitif buffet. Crunchy and tasty , both adults and children like them, and are a good opportunity to introduce children to the consumption of fish. Now let’s see how to make excellent baked salmon meatballs, light and tasty, so good that they will jump in your mouth on their own! Inside the breading, you will feel a warm heart of stringy cheese, really inviting: here are all the steps to make stress-free salmon meatballs at home!
Preparation of baked salmon meatballs
- The first thing to do is to make the salmon patties. Cut the salmon into slices and then into cubes, so as to make a sort of diced fish .
- Beat the eggs with the help of a fork and stir in the diced salmon, stale bread and a drop of milk that will make the salmon croquettes softer and fluffier.
- Add the aromatic herbs , salt and pepper.
- Shape into balls with your hands and pass them first on the egg white and then on the breadcrumbs.
- If you like, dip a cube of Emmental cheese into the meatballs, or a walnut of cream cheese for a creamy result.
- Arrange the salmon croquettes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cook in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 25-30 minutes , moving the pan up for the last 5 minutes in grill function .
- Your salmon patties are ready, delicious saltimbocca with a greedy cheese cooker. Let them cool and serve them.
If you have organized a dinner based on spaghetti allo scoglio , sushi or fish main courses, baked salmon meatballs are a tempting idea to bring a lot of taste and imagination to the table. Crunchy and with a heart of stringy cheese, they will really please everyone: serve them with a sparkling bubble or red wine, you will make a success.
Being based on fresh salmon, the meatballs should be eaten immediately, but can be eaten until the next day, if placed in the refrigerator in an airtight container. It is not recommended to freeze them.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison