Our vegan brioche bread is without eggs, milk and butter: the recipe is very easy and its softness as wonderful as ever!
If you love cooking and want to enjoy a very soft and light dessert, you can’t miss this easy recipe for vegan brioche bread without eggs, milk and butter. Despite the absence of these ingredients, which are part of the classic French brioche bread, you will be pleasantly surprised by the goodness and softness of this dessert.
This brioche can be filled to taste or eaten natural . In any case, it is very appetizing and will make the whole family happy. So let’s see the necessary ingredients and all the steps for its preparation.
Preparation of vegan brioche bread
- The first step to make this soft vegan brioche bread is to dissolve the brewer’s yeast in the water, which must be lukewarm.
- Then take another bowl and add the mixture of water and yeast just melted, the two flours, sugar, seed oil and salt.
- Proceed by mixing all these ingredients for a few minutes . As soon as the mixture begins to take shape, add the zest of a lemon and grate it (be careful not to include the white part with a bitter taste).
- Continue to knead to incorporate the zest. Stop when the mixture has a smooth and homogeneous appearance.
- Cover everything with cling film and leave the dough to rise until it has doubled in volume. Usually, it takes about two hours (it also depends on the ambient temperature).
- At the end of the rising time, place the dough on a flat surface and divide it into six equal parts .
- Take each single piece and work it by flattening it and pulling the corners towards the center. Then, continue rolling the dough until you get a shape similar to a loaf.
- At this point, take a loaf pan (lined with parchment paper) and put all six loaves in it.
- Cover the mold with a cloth and wait for the second leavening (about an hour and a half).
- As soon as the mixture reaches the edge of the mold, heat the static oven to 175 ° C.
- Before baking, use a brush to spread vegetable milk over the entire surface of the brioche. Bake at 175 ° C for half an hour .
- As soon as the brioche is golden brown, take it out of the oven and garnish with icing sugar or serve it immediately with a good homemade jam, we have chosen the orange one !
The soft and healthy vegan brioche can be stored at room temperature, in an airtight container, for up to 2 days . Alternatively, it can also be frozen.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...