Your diet also influences skin aging. Here are all the anti-wrinkle foods: keep your skin healthy and young!
Wrinkles are those aging sign that worry us. We try and prevent them as soon as possible by using the right anti-aging products and grandma’s old methods, which seem very efficient.
However, our diet is also important. If we want to prevent wrinkles and keep a healthy and young skin, we need to include in our food regime those anti-wrinkle foods. Let’s find out which ones they are!
What to eat to prevent wrinkles
1. Flaxseeds. They prevent aging signs because they contain Omega 3. Add them to your meals, from soups to smoothies!
2. Almonds. They are rich in vitamin E, the best substance to avoid wrinkles. You can eat them as a morning or afternoon snack!
3. Dark chocolate. One of the best foods to prevent wrinkles, but it has to be dark! It is rich in polyphenols, fights free radicals and it is rich in anti-oxidants. The tastier way to fight wrinkles!
4. Oranges. Freshly squeezed orange juice is perfect to take vitamin C, which is one of the best substances against aging signs. This vitamin stimulates collagen production and improves blood circulation.
5. Green tea. Someone calls it elixir of life, because it has a lot of properties and gives the body many benefits. Add it to your anti-wrinkle diet!
6. Turmeric. We can create our own herbal teas with this spice or flavor our dishes. It has an amazing anti-inflammatory power and prevent aging signs!
Sooner or later, everyone will have wrinkles. With a proper diet, we can push them back and have a shinier and healthier face skin for longer!
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/ragazza-donna-femminile-sorriso-454564/
ultimo aggiornamento: 07-03-2019