For an appetizer or an aperitif with friends, here’s a quick recipe: salmon sandwiches, easy and fresh to taste.
For all lovers of finger food, there are many ideas to serve at the table. Whether it’s for an appetizer, lunch, or an aperitif with family or friends, prepare the salmon sandwiches (they can also be taken to work for a quick lunch). These are simple sandwiches to be prepared with few and fresh ingredients. The result, however, is a product full of flavor and delicious, which everyone will agree on. For this preparation, choose only quality smoked salmon , mayonnaise or spreadable cheese and a few lettuce leaves to taste.
All that remains is to get to work!
Preparation of the recipe for salmon sandwiches
- Before you start, get yourself some sandwich bread , the white one without edges. Cut it into many equal triangles . If you have only common bread rolls available, cut the crust around the side.
- In a bowl, pour the Philadelphia. Alternatively, you can use any other spreadable cheese, or make it lighter and only use mayonnaise.
- Work it a little with a spoon and add the chives, previously chopped. Stir to mix these two ingredients together.
- Take a first triangle of bread and spread a certain amount of this cream (to taste). Place a slice of smoked salmon on top. Spread a little more cream and, to finish, put a lettuce leaf. Close everything with another triangle of bread.
- Proceed in this way, until you run out of ingredients. Transfer to a serving dish and serve.
This basic smoked salmon sandwich recipe includes ingredients that can also be substituted or accompanied by others. The preparation is versatile but, in any case, it results in a quick and fresh dish, which you can keep, to enjoy it at another time.
You can wrap each sandwich in cling film and store it in the fridge for up to 2-3 days .
Do you want something more classic and warm? Then you must try our recipes for the perfect toast !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!