For an appetizer or an aperitif with friends, here’s a quick recipe: salmon sandwiches, easy and fresh to taste.
For all lovers of finger food, there are many ideas to serve at the table. Whether it’s for an appetizer, lunch, or an aperitif with family or friends, prepare the salmon sandwiches (they can also be taken to work for a quick lunch). These are simple sandwiches to be prepared with few and fresh ingredients. The result, however, is a product full of flavor and delicious, which everyone will agree on. For this preparation, choose only quality smoked salmon , mayonnaise or spreadable cheese and a few lettuce leaves to taste.
All that remains is to get to work!
Preparation of the recipe for salmon sandwiches
- Before you start, get yourself some sandwich bread , the white one without edges. Cut it into many equal triangles . If you have only common bread rolls available, cut the crust around the side.
- In a bowl, pour the Philadelphia. Alternatively, you can use any other spreadable cheese, or make it lighter and only use mayonnaise.
- Work it a little with a spoon and add the chives, previously chopped. Stir to mix these two ingredients together.
- Take a first triangle of bread and spread a certain amount of this cream (to taste). Place a slice of smoked salmon on top. Spread a little more cream and, to finish, put a lettuce leaf. Close everything with another triangle of bread.
- Proceed in this way, until you run out of ingredients. Transfer to a serving dish and serve.
This basic smoked salmon sandwich recipe includes ingredients that can also be substituted or accompanied by others. The preparation is versatile but, in any case, it results in a quick and fresh dish, which you can keep, to enjoy it at another time.
You can wrap each sandwich in cling film and store it in the fridge for up to 2-3 days .
Do you want something more classic and warm? Then you must try our recipes for the perfect toast !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...