For an appetizer or an aperitif with friends, here’s a quick recipe: salmon sandwiches, easy and fresh to taste.
For all lovers of finger food, there are many ideas to serve at the table. Whether it’s for an appetizer, lunch, or an aperitif with family or friends, prepare the salmon sandwiches (they can also be taken to work for a quick lunch). These are simple sandwiches to be prepared with few and fresh ingredients. The result, however, is a product full of flavor and delicious, which everyone will agree on. For this preparation, choose only quality smoked salmon , mayonnaise or spreadable cheese and a few lettuce leaves to taste.
All that remains is to get to work!
Preparation of the recipe for salmon sandwiches
- Before you start, get yourself some sandwich bread , the white one without edges. Cut it into many equal triangles . If you have only common bread rolls available, cut the crust around the side.
- In a bowl, pour the Philadelphia. Alternatively, you can use any other spreadable cheese, or make it lighter and only use mayonnaise.
- Work it a little with a spoon and add the chives, previously chopped. Stir to mix these two ingredients together.
- Take a first triangle of bread and spread a certain amount of this cream (to taste). Place a slice of smoked salmon on top. Spread a little more cream and, to finish, put a lettuce leaf. Close everything with another triangle of bread.
- Proceed in this way, until you run out of ingredients. Transfer to a serving dish and serve.
This basic smoked salmon sandwich recipe includes ingredients that can also be substituted or accompanied by others. The preparation is versatile but, in any case, it results in a quick and fresh dish, which you can keep, to enjoy it at another time.
You can wrap each sandwich in cling film and store it in the fridge for up to 2-3 days .
Do you want something more classic and warm? Then you must try our recipes for the perfect toast !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...