Soft and fragrant, the apple and almond cake is a perfect cuddle for any occasion. We prepare it without butter and with lots of almonds!
It’s hard to say what is the best time of day to enjoy apple and almond cake. There are those who would say for breakfast , soaked in milk or with a cup of tea, and those for a snack . We do not hide the fact that we also made a visit to the kitchen after dinner, when everyone was in bed. In short, you will have understood that this dessert, in its simplicity, is really excellent.
Like all apple pies, in fact, it is prepared in the blink of an eye with ingredients usually found in the pantry. Unlike traditional recipes, however, it involves the addition of almond flour and sliced almonds . The result? Judge it for yourself! We only know that apple pie with almond flour was short-lived.
How to prepare the apple and almond cake recipe
- Mix the yogurt , eggs , sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Then add the flour, almond flour and baking powder, mixing well.
- Finally, add the oil, stirring to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Now you just have to add the apples : peel them, cut them into chunks and mix quickly.
- Pour everything into a 24 cm diameter springform pan lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the sliced almonds on the surface and bake at 180 ° C for 50 minutes , always doing the toothpick test before taking them out of the oven.
- Once cold, decorate as desired with a sprinkling of icing sugar.
If you also love these sweets, take a look at our apple pies : your mouth will be watering in no time!
The apple and almond cake can be kept out of the refrigerator, under a cake bell, for 2-3 days . Alternatively, if it gets too hot, it is better to put it in the refrigerator, always well covered.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...