Are you curious to taste the famous apple cutizza? Here is the original recipe of the particular and very sweet fried cake.
The Cutizza recipe is that of a typical Como dessert. An easy preparation, even to be done at home, and which results in a dish with a rustic taste. Also known as Cotizza, it has always been a traditional snack that has been handed down from generation to generation. Its dough is made with common ingredients, such as flour, milk and eggs. To make it even sweeter, the addition of apples takes care of it, making it even more creamy. The real peculiarity, then, lies in the cooking. The result is a kind of fried cake, which you have to fry in oil .
The snack time is approaching, hurry up!
Preparation of the recipe for the Como cutizza
- First, pour the eggs into a bowl and beat them.
- To these, add the flour, sifting it.
- Stir and then add the sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Work the mixture a little, before adding the milk (a little at a time), to form a more fluid batter .
- At this point, wash, clean and peel the apples. Cut them into very small cubes.
- Pour them into the batter and work again with a hand whisk, to create a homogeneous mixture.
- Let it rest for a while. Fill a pan with a thin layer of seed oil and heat it on the stove.
- Pour the batter into the hot oil, creating an even circle. After 15 minutes, turn the fried cake and fry the other side for another 15 minutes .
- Then, let this dessert from Lake Como cool down and decorate with powdered sugar.
The consistency of the cutizza is excellent if tasted hot. The best advice is to consume this typical product at the moment. However, you can keep it in the fridge, in a container, for a maximum of 1 day .
Alternatively, make an apple crumble !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...