Here is the recipe for apple pie with the Thermomix, an alternative and quick way to prepare one of the most popular traditional desserts.
The apple pie with the Thermomix has nothing to envy to the classic one , indeed, the ingredients are the same, not to mention the result! But if you are used to using this appliance for desserts, surely you have experienced how to give life to delicious recipes and in a short time it is really a breeze.
Let’s start making our apple dessert right away!
How to make apple pie with the super soft Thermomix
- Take the apples, wash and peel them, after which make them into small pieces and leave them to soak in water and lemon juice, so as to prevent them from oxidizing.
- Put the sugar and butter in the jug and let it go to speed. 4 for about 30 seconds.
- Once you have done incorporated sifted flour, eggs, milk, yeast and lemon zest and operated for another 30 seconds without changing the speed.
- At this point you just have to add the apple cubes and let it go for 15 seconds at speed 1.
- The dough is ready! Transfer everything to a greased and lightly floured cake pan and bake at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes .
- If you want, before baking, you can also cover the top of the cake with apples cut into thin slices.
- And once out of the oven, if you want to give an extra touch to the cake, sprinkle the cake with delicious icing sugar . Enjoy your meal!
Apple pie without butter with the Thermomix: the light variant
If you want to prepare this dessert in a light and lighter version, you can try cooking it by removing the butter from the ingredients. As a substitute you can use sunflower oil , or increase the doses of the milk used, so as to make the dough creamy and of the right consistency.
Also try our fantastic gluten-free apple pie !
This cake can be kept for about 3-4 days in a cool and dry place, away from sources of light or heat and under a special bell for cakes. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Scallops au gratin, a delicious and refined appetizer
Baked scallops au gratin are a refined and delicious fish appetizer, perfect to bring to the table to make a...
Nail shape: which one to choose among the many types?
Rounded? Almond? Let’s see how to choose the right nail shape, based on your needs and the shape of your...
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...