Pan-fried apple pie is a quick and easy dessert to prepare without an oven. Here is our recipe ready in 30 minutes.
Apple pie is a quick and easy dessert to prepare, which everyone agrees on. Those who do not want to turn on the oven need not worry .. you can’t be without dessert! How to do? Simple: prepare the apple pie in a pan! Perfect for breakfast or a snack, it is ready in less than 30 minutes .
Once brought to the table it will be really difficult to notice the differences with the more traditional recipes. As for the taste, don’t worry: the apple pie in the pan has nothing to envy to your usual recipe. Soft and with a light aroma of cinnamon and vanilla , it will already conquer you with the scent that is released during cooking.
How to make the apple pie recipe in a pan
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add the sugar and whisk with the electric whisk until the mixture is puffy and frothy, almost tripled in volume.
- Still with the whips in action, pour in the seed oil .
- Reduce the speed of the whips to a minimum and combine, alternating, the sifted flour with the baking powder and milk .
- Perfume the mixture with cinnamon and vanilla extract (or vanillin or seeds taken by scraping the inside of a berry).
- Now butter a thick-bottomed non-stick pan and arrange the washed, peeled and sliced apples in a radial pattern on the bottom.
- Pour the dough gently so that they do not move.
- Transfer everything to very low heat, cover with a lid and cook for 20 minutes.
- Then, with the help of the lid or a plate, just as you usually do with an omelette, turn the cake and cook for another 5 minutes .
- Transfer it to a plate and let it cool completely before serving.
- If you like, you can sprinkle it with icing sugar .
We love desserts with apples for this reason we want to leave you our selection of apple pies : choose the one you like best, it will not disappoint you!
During the cold season, apple pie can be kept out of the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Conversely, when the temperatures rise, after the second day it is better to put it in the refrigerator so as not to compromise the shelf life of the fruit.