Just a few ingredients are enough to make the delicious bacetti biscuits which, with their delicious filling, will conquer even the most demanding palates.
Today we want to offer you a more romantic version of lady’s kisses, perfect for Valentine’s Day : greedy kisses. Imagine two soft biscuits filled with a layer of raspberry jam and one of cream and decorated, as desired, with a thin sugar glaze. Preparing them is really a breeze and if you are looking for quick and easy recipes to prepare for Valentine’s Day these are perfect.
Thanks to our quick greedy kisses you can take your partner by the throat making a very simple dessert. Furthermore, as with all filled biscuits, also in this case you can vary the filling according to your tastes from the simplest Nutella to the fabulous coffee cream. But let’s see together how they prepare.
How to prepare the recipe for greedy kisses
- Break the eggs into a bowl and start whipping them with the electric whisk, adding the sugar a spoonful at a time.
- Once you have a light and fluffy mixture, add the sifted flour with the baking powder, stirring gently from the bottom up with a spatula.
- Transfer everything to a pastry bag with a smooth nozzle and form piles of dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook at 190 ° C for 12 minutes .
- Let them cool completely and in the meantime prepare the icing to taste by mixing the icing sugar with the lemon juice and a drop of pink coloring.
- Dip half of the biscuits in the resulting icing and let it solidify.
- Then fill them with a layer of jam and one of cream, pairing a half left white with a glaze.
- Again optional the decoration with dark chocolate , simply melted in a bain-marie.
- Serve immediately.
To prepare the greedy coffee kisses, another of the Valentine’s Day recipes, you can simply fill them with a delicious coffee cream .
Once filled, bacetti golosi biscuits should be consumed on the spot. Alternatively, you can keep the shells in a tin box for 3-4 days.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...