Just a few ingredients are enough to make the delicious bacetti biscuits which, with their delicious filling, will conquer even the most demanding palates.
Today we want to offer you a more romantic version of lady’s kisses, perfect for Valentine’s Day : greedy kisses. Imagine two soft biscuits filled with a layer of raspberry jam and one of cream and decorated, as desired, with a thin sugar glaze. Preparing them is really a breeze and if you are looking for quick and easy recipes to prepare for Valentine’s Day these are perfect.
Thanks to our quick greedy kisses you can take your partner by the throat making a very simple dessert. Furthermore, as with all filled biscuits, also in this case you can vary the filling according to your tastes from the simplest Nutella to the fabulous coffee cream. But let’s see together how they prepare.
How to prepare the recipe for greedy kisses
- Break the eggs into a bowl and start whipping them with the electric whisk, adding the sugar a spoonful at a time.
- Once you have a light and fluffy mixture, add the sifted flour with the baking powder, stirring gently from the bottom up with a spatula.
- Transfer everything to a pastry bag with a smooth nozzle and form piles of dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook at 190 ° C for 12 minutes .
- Let them cool completely and in the meantime prepare the icing to taste by mixing the icing sugar with the lemon juice and a drop of pink coloring.
- Dip half of the biscuits in the resulting icing and let it solidify.
- Then fill them with a layer of jam and one of cream, pairing a half left white with a glaze.
- Again optional the decoration with dark chocolate , simply melted in a bain-marie.
- Serve immediately.
To prepare the greedy coffee kisses, another of the Valentine’s Day recipes, you can simply fill them with a delicious coffee cream .
Once filled, bacetti golosi biscuits should be consumed on the spot. Alternatively, you can keep the shells in a tin box for 3-4 days.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...