Perfect for breakfast or a snack, Giuditta yogurt cake is one of those recipes to note for its simplicity and unique flavor.
There are really a lot of yogurt cakes out there, all similar but different for one or the other ingredient. The Giuditta cake with yoghurt, however, will soon become your favorite and the reason you will discover only by tasting it. Of course, on its side it has that of being an easy and quick recipe , perfect even for those who have never dedicated themselves to complex recipes, but softness is its winning weapon.
The secret to obtaining it is to use a combination of flour and starch instead of just the first and then work the eggs well. In fact, the recipe includes five, so it is easy to understand how they play an important role. The scent of the cake is that of citrus fruits , of which we will use the peel, so be sure to buy organic ones.
How to prepare the recipe for Giuditta yogurt cake
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add the sugar and whisk with the electric whisk until it has tripled in volume. You will need to get a clear compound.
- Then add the seed oil , always stirring, and the yogurt . You can use either a white or a citrus one to make the final flavor of the dessert more decisive.
- Scented with the grated rind of the lemon and orange and finally add the sifted flour , starch and yeast .
- Pour the dough into a pan lined with parchment paper or oiled and floured about 26 cm in diameter .
- Then cook at 180 ° C for 40 minutes doing the toothpick test before taking out. If inserted in the center of the cake it must come out completely dry. Otherwise, continue cooking for 5 minutes and repeat the check.
- Once cold, remove from the mold and serve decorating with a sprinkling of icing sugar .
Also try our classic yogurt cake to decide which of the two recipes you prefer. Both are excellent both for breakfast and as a snack!
Giuditta yogurt cake can be kept under a cake bell for 4-5 days , as soft as fresh from the oven.