If you are looking for quick and easy recipes then don’t miss out on pasta and broccoli with the Thermomix, a perfect first course for family dinners.
The recipes with the Thermomix are famous for being dummies- proof: thanks to the coded steps and precise ingredients, even the most inexperienced can bring something tasty to the table, reducing efforts to almost zero. Pasta and broccoli with the Thermomix for example, is perfect for the whole family, a tasty and creamy first course ready in less than thirty minutes.
It is only thanks to your beloved little robot that you will get a truly amazing pasta with broccoli risotto. To do this, very few ingredients will be enough: green broccoli, onion, oil and chilli to give an extra touch of flavor. This recipe is therefore perfect not only for those who follow a vegetarian but also vegan diet since the addition of grated cheese in the dish is entirely optional. In short, when the cold season is upon us and broccoli appears in the supermarket, there is no better recipe to prepare!
How to prepare the recipe of pasta and broccoli with the Thermomix
- First, chop the onion 5 sec. speed 7.
- Add the oil and the chilli pepper and with the help of a spatula push the onion into the bottom of the jug. Brown for 3 min. 100 ° C speed 1.
- In the meantime, wash the broccoli and cut out the florets.
- Transfer them to the Thermomix with the water, a generous pinch of salt and the cube and cook for 15 min. 100 ° C speed 1 Counterclockwise not before removing the pepper.
- Add the pasta and cook at 100 ° C vel. Soft Counterclockwise for the time indicated on the package. We advise you to choose a quality pasta to prevent it from breaking during cooking.
- At the end of the time make sure that your pasta is dry, vice versa proceed with a few minutes at temp. Varoma .
- Serve immediately while still hot.
This first course is truly satisfying and perfect to consume in winter. However, if you don’t have a Thermomix, you can prepare pasta with broccoli in the traditional way: it will still be excellent!
Pasta and broccoli can be kept in the refrigerator , well covered with plastic wrap, for 2-3 days. We recommend that you reheat it in a pan or microwave before consuming it.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...