If you are looking for a first course that is simply tasty and also ideal to prepare in advance, lasagna with artichokes and speck are the right recipe!
There are some ingredients that in their simplicity immediately give the idea of a party and among these there are artichokes . Take for example the artichoke and speck lasagna we are about to offer you and tell us if once you discover how they are prepared they are not perfect even for the most important occasions such as New Year’s Eve dinner or Christmas lunch.
Yet preparing them is not that difficult even if the artichokes, as always, require some attention. They must be cleaned with patience, put in water and lemon and finally cooked. Don’t you like cleaning artichokes? Then buy the already cleaned , fresh or frozen artichoke hearts , and that’s it. For the rest you will need pasta for lasagna of course, bechamel , cheese (smoked scamorza is perfect) and speck ! Here’s how to prepare this delicious easy first course, also perfect to prepare the day before and bake at the last.
How to prepare the artichoke and speck lasagna recipe
- Let’s start with cleaning the artichokes . Remove the stem and all the outer leaves, up to the tender part. Cut the tips and then divide it in half, remove the internal beard and cut it into slices.
- As they are ready, place them in a bowl filled with water acidulated with the juice of a limon .
- Then heat 2 tablespoons of oil with a clove of crushed garlic in a pan.
- Add the artichokes, well drained and browned over high heat.
- Add the white wine and cook with the lid on for about 20 minutes or until tender. If necessary, add a few tablespoons of water to cook them.
- Finally, season with salt and pepper and season with a spoonful of freshly chopped parsley.
- Meanwhile, prepare the béchamel by melting the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the flour and cook until it has a nice hazelnut color .
- Pour in the milk, stirring with a whisk, season with salt and season with nutmeg. Cook over medium heat for about ten minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Once all the ingredients are ready, all that remains is to assemble the lasagna. Spread a layer of béchamel on the bottom of a baking dish, cover with the lasagna sheet and begin to form the layers .
- First, spread some more béchamel then distribute the artichokes and finally the diced speck and the grated smoked scamorza cheese with a grater with large holes. Continue until you finish all the ingredients.
- In the last layer simply put some béchamel and cover with a sprinkling of grated Parmesan cheese.
- If you the lasagna artichokes and speck in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes . Once ready, let them cool for about ten minutes before serving.
Also try our delicious artichoke lasagna , also perfect for those who follow a vegetarian diet.
You can keep the artichokes and speck baked pasta in the refrigerator for two or three days and reheat them in the oven for 10-15 minutes just before serving. It is also possible to freeze already portioned, so as to always have some available for a last minute meal.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!