A greedy and delicious first course, asparagus and speck pasta is perfect for important tables, but also for everyday lunch.
The asparagus and speck pasta is an excellent combination of colors and flavors, of creaminess combined with crunchiness, for those who love contrasts it is the ideal choice. It is ideal to try especially during the spring when the asparagus reaches their freshness, but you can also enjoy them all year round by purchasing frozen asparagus. Let’s see together how to make this first course with an indisputable flavor .
Preparation of the recipe for pasta with asparagus and crispy speck
- The first step in preparing the asparagus and speck sauce consists in cleaning the asparagus by removing the hard part of the stem and dividing the tips.
- The stems should not be removed but boiled in abundant boiling water, until they are soft enough.
- Dice the speck, while the asparagus tips are divided in two.
- In a pan, heat a little oil and brown the diced speck. When it is golden brown , add the asparagus tips.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in plenty of boiling water and drain when it is al dente (or with the degree of cooking you prefer). The stalks of the previously boiled asparagus should be blended .
- When the speck and the asparagus tips have reached ideal cooking, turn off the heat and keep them warm (do not cover the pan with a lid, it could cause the dish to lose its crunchiness).
- Heat your sauce in the pan, mix it with the pasta and then add the asparagus and speck and serve on the table.
You can also prepare a pasta with asparagus cream and speck by blending both the stems and the tips and proceeding according to the recipe.
This delicious first course can be stored for 1 day in the refrigerator by adding a drizzle of oil.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...