A greedy and delicious first course, asparagus and speck pasta is perfect for important tables, but also for everyday lunch.
The asparagus and speck pasta is an excellent combination of colors and flavors, of creaminess combined with crunchiness, for those who love contrasts it is the ideal choice. It is ideal to try especially during the spring when the asparagus reaches their freshness, but you can also enjoy them all year round by purchasing frozen asparagus. Let’s see together how to make this first course with an indisputable flavor .
Preparation of the recipe for pasta with asparagus and crispy speck
- The first step in preparing the asparagus and speck sauce consists in cleaning the asparagus by removing the hard part of the stem and dividing the tips.
- The stems should not be removed but boiled in abundant boiling water, until they are soft enough.
- Dice the speck, while the asparagus tips are divided in two.
- In a pan, heat a little oil and brown the diced speck. When it is golden brown , add the asparagus tips.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in plenty of boiling water and drain when it is al dente (or with the degree of cooking you prefer). The stalks of the previously boiled asparagus should be blended .
- When the speck and the asparagus tips have reached ideal cooking, turn off the heat and keep them warm (do not cover the pan with a lid, it could cause the dish to lose its crunchiness).
- Heat your sauce in the pan, mix it with the pasta and then add the asparagus and speck and serve on the table.
You can also prepare a pasta with asparagus cream and speck by blending both the stems and the tips and proceeding according to the recipe.
This delicious first course can be stored for 1 day in the refrigerator by adding a drizzle of oil.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...