How to prepare couscous with spinach, avocado, hazelnuts, grapefruit and pomegranate, a genuine, nutritious and rich in ingredients single dish!
Couscous with spinach is a single dish that is light, nutritious and very simple to prepare, also suitable for those who have little time to devote to cooking. In fact, couscous does not require long cooking and the rest of the ingredients must then be added raw . The combination of spinach, grapefruit and pomegranate makes this dish perfect for this period, but if you prefer you can use other ingredients as you like.
Preparation of couscous with spinach and fruit
- Heat a glass of water in a saucepan, turn off the heat and add the couscous and two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Stir, ajar with the lid and let the couscous swell.
- Then shell the now swollen and soft grains with the help of the tines of a fork, transfer the cous cous into a large bowl and let it cool.
- In the meantime, dedicate yourself to the preparation of the ingredients of the dressing : wash the spinach well and dry them then peel the grapefruit, peel it raw and cut it into pieces.
- In a non-stick pan, toast the hazelnuts for a few moments over low heat.
- Season the cold couscous with the spinach leaves, the pomegranate seeds, the grapefruit and finally add the peeled and diced avocado.
Serve immediately and… enjoy your meal!
Alternatively, you can prepare couscous with dried tomatoes and spinach .
This cold salad can be stored for a maximum of 1 day in the refrigerator, in a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison