Have you ever tried the goodness of pumpkin tiramisu, amicably called zuccamisu? Well, the time has come!
We are not crazy, we just took seriously the idea of preparing many and unusual recipes with pumpkin and today’s victim is a classic Italian dessert: tiramisu. We have revisited it by making zuccamisu, a perfect spoon dessert to be served at the end of a meal that combines the most classic ingredients with the sweetness of pumpkin.
The bitterness of coffee in fact goes perfectly with the flavor of this vegetable, giving you something truly incredible. The beauty of this recipe is that it does not include the use of eggs , making it suitable even for those who suffer from intolerance or simply prefer to avoid eating them raw. For the rest , get mascarpone, ladyfingers, pumpkin puree and coffee and get to work: you will not regret it.
How to prepare zuccamisu with the easy recipe
- First you need to get some pumpkin puree, better if baked in the oven because it is drier. To do this, you deprive the pumpkin of the skin, seeds and filaments. Cut it into 1 cm slices and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook the pumpkin at 180 ° C for 20-30 minutes . It is ready when it is tender if pierced with a fork.
- Then transfer it to a bowl and, while still hot, blend it with an immersion blender.
- Whip with the mascarpone and sugar electric whisk , add the pumpkin puree and a pinch of cinnamon or vanilla to taste.
- Spread a veil of cream on the bottom of four small glasses then begin to form the layers alternating ladyfingers soaked in coffee and pumpkin cream.
- Complete with walnut kernels (or a sprinkle of bitter cocoa) and leave to rest in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
Let yourself be tempted by our other sweet recipes with pumpkin : you will surely find the one that’s right for you!
Pumpkin tiramisu can be kept in the refrigerator for a couple of days . We advise you to bring it back to room temperature for half an hour before serving.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...
Have you ever heard of lemon salad?
If you are looking for a light side dish to accompany your richer main courses, the lemon salad is the...
Wheat: why it forms and how to fix it
The wheal is an allergic type manifestation typical of urticaria. Find out how it comes, what it depends on and...