For quick and easy recipes, there’s the Bagnet ross. This typical Piedmont recipe is a red sauce made with tomatoes and chilli.
Are you looking for a preparation with a bold flavor to accompany your creations in the kitchen? What better product can be useful to you than the historic Piedmontese sauce, known as Bagnet ross (or Piedmontese red bath). It is a quick and very tasty recipe that, with its spicy aftertaste , manages to make any dish interesting. Among the main ingredients are tomatoes and chilli. With the addition of onion, carrots, oil and little else, in Piedmont the sauce is mainly used to accompany boiled meat.
Buckle up your apron and get ready to enter the world of spicy!
Preparation of the recipe for the Bagnet ross
- Wash the vegetables carefully . Peel the carrot and chop it. Do the same with the onion and tomatoes.
- Also peel the garlic and chop it.
- Take a thick-bottomed saucepan and fill with a certain amount of oil.
- Pour the chopped ingredients into it.
- Chop the chilli and garlic with a knife. Add them to the rest, gradually adding the wine vinegar.
- Ultimate with sugar.
- Put the pot on the stove and cook over low heat for about 40 minutes , stirring occasionally.
- Slightly smooth the boiled Bagnet with an immersion blender or a vegetable mill, leaving a few whole pieces.
- Add salt and let it cool.
The original Piedmontese Bagnet ross recipe is really fast. Traditionally it is used to accompany boiled meat, but you can accompany it with any meat-based preparation. You can keep this product in glass jars with closure for 2-3 days , remembering to always cover the surface of the mixture with a little olive oil.
Alternatively, follow the homemade salsa rubra recipe.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...