Baked mushrooms are a side dish that goes with everything, rich in minerals and vitamins and containing only a few calories.
Preparing mushrooms in the oven is really simple. To do this, just follow a few tricks and cook them with some genuine ingredients. The latter enrich the flavor of the main element which, in itself, is tasty on the palate. This recipe is a perfect side dish , because it goes well with a variety of main courses, whether they are based on fish or meat. In addition, you can also use them to fill savory pies and other special preparations.
Why use mushrooms to enrich your dishes? Because this ingredient is rich in beneficial properties for the body and mineral salts. In addition, it is also suitable for those who follow a healthy and balanced diet, as it contains very few calories .
Preparation of the recipe for baked mushrooms
- Remove the dirt from the mushrooms with a brush, especially if they are fresh. Wash them under running water, dry them with a damp cloth and cut off the lower and hardest end.
- Divide them in two or, if they are larger, into thinner slices. Put them in a bowl.
- Take the parsley leaves and chop them , then add them to the mushrooms.
- Also chop the garlic and add it to the rest.
- Season this mixture of ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with the oil , poured in, and mix.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and distribute this mixture, without overlapping the mushrooms too much.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes . Once cooked, transfer to a serving dish and, if necessary, adjust again with salt.
To make the recipe for baked mushrooms, we used the champignons, but you can use the variety you prefer. To preserve this side dish, keep them covered and in the fridge for up to 3 days . Remember to heat them if necessary.
You can also use this preparation to season a delicious mushroom risotto with the Thermomix !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...