Baked pasta and cauliflower is a variant of the classic Sunday meat sauce or baked pasta, equally delicious!
This first course is excellent and can also be offered to those who do not particularly like vegetables such as cabbage, because it is very tasty and rich in ingredients that are popular with everyone. The secret lies in knowing how to mix the ingredients well so that cooking in the oven is perfect. Let’s find out how to prepare baked pasta and cauliflower together.
Preparation for the recipe of pasta and cauliflower in the oven
- The first step in preparing the pasta and cauliflower au gratin is to clean the cabbage, removing the outer leaves and keeping only the cored tops, then rinse them thoroughly under running water.
- Steam the cabbage tops, as boiling is not necessary.
- After cooking the cauliflower, take a saucepan and brown the garlic in the oil.
- The recipe for baked pasta and cauliflower continues by inserting the cauliflower into the pot with the garlic to make it flavor, add the salt and turn off.
- To obtain an optimal result, at this point, it is preferable to blend the cauliflower and add the grated cheese and bechamel.
- Put everything in a bowl and mix thoroughly until the mixture is smooth and soft.
- In a large pot, cook the pasta, drain it about halfway through cooking and add it to the mixture previously made.
- Cut the speck and smoked cheese or provola into cubes and add them to the pasta, mixing all the ingredients well.
- Take a baking dish and butter it, then insert all the mixture well covered with the parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Bake in the oven previously heated to 200 ° C with the grill and proceed with cooking for about 30 minutes.
For those who prefer baked pasta and cauliflower without bechamel, this vegetarian first course can be prepared as simple baked pasta and cauliflower. Another valid alternative is baked pasta and cauliflower with cooked ham and mozzarella, just replace the speck with cooked ham and the provolone with mozzarella.
You can keep the baked pasta with cauliflower in the fridge for 3 days , in an airtight container, or you can freeze it in single portions.
Alternatively, you can prepare a delicious baked pasta .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...