A simple dish, also suitable for vegans: baked porcini mushroom caps with guacamole.
Baked porcini mushroom caps with guacamole will be a rich appetizer or a complete second course perfect for the autumn season, when we can find wonderful mushrooms at the market.
Also ideal for vegans, since there is no trace of dairy products or other animal-derived foods, this mushroom-based preparation is combined with the freshness of guacamole , the sauce of Mexican origin for years appreciated and known all over the world.
Preparation of porcini mushroom caps with guacamole
- To prepare your baked porcini mushroom caps with guacamole, start cleaning the porcini mushrooms thoroughly, separating the cap from the stems, which you will keep for other preparations .
- Sprinkle the porcini mushroom caps with extra virgin olive oil, then place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake at 200 ° C for about 35 minutes , until the mushrooms are well cooked.
- Separately prepare the guacamole, starting to get the pulp from the avocado and then mashing it well with a fork, until it becomes a smooth puree.
- Finely chop the small onion and the skinned tomatoes, add it all to the guacamole and then emulsify with extra virgin olive oil, and season with salt and pepper, and of course with lemon juice or lime if you prefer.
- Let the guacamole sauce rest for half an hour, so that it takes on flavor, then you can stuff the mushroom caps that you first baked in the oven with it.
- Serve your baked porcini mushroom caps with guacamole as an appetizer or second vegan or vegetarian.
Do you like mushrooms? Here are many other recipes you can try!
This appetizer should be consumed at the moment , as soon as it is ready.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...