A simple dish, also suitable for vegans: baked porcini mushroom caps with guacamole.
Baked porcini mushroom caps with guacamole will be a rich appetizer or a complete second course perfect for the autumn season, when we can find wonderful mushrooms at the market.
Also ideal for vegans, since there is no trace of dairy products or other animal-derived foods, this mushroom-based preparation is combined with the freshness of guacamole , the sauce of Mexican origin for years appreciated and known all over the world.
Preparation of porcini mushroom caps with guacamole
- To prepare your baked porcini mushroom caps with guacamole, start cleaning the porcini mushrooms thoroughly, separating the cap from the stems, which you will keep for other preparations .
- Sprinkle the porcini mushroom caps with extra virgin olive oil, then place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake at 200 ° C for about 35 minutes , until the mushrooms are well cooked.
- Separately prepare the guacamole, starting to get the pulp from the avocado and then mashing it well with a fork, until it becomes a smooth puree.
- Finely chop the small onion and the skinned tomatoes, add it all to the guacamole and then emulsify with extra virgin olive oil, and season with salt and pepper, and of course with lemon juice or lime if you prefer.
- Let the guacamole sauce rest for half an hour, so that it takes on flavor, then you can stuff the mushroom caps that you first baked in the oven with it.
- Serve your baked porcini mushroom caps with guacamole as an appetizer or second vegan or vegetarian.
Do you like mushrooms? Here are many other recipes you can try!
This appetizer should be consumed at the moment , as soon as it is ready.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison