Good to eat, strictly with your hands, tasty and crunchy, the spiced white cabbage finger foods satisfy everyone
A vegetable delicacy to be enjoyed as an appetizer but also as a hunger breaker or side dish, the spiced baked white cabbage finger foods are also excellent for vegetarians. Baked and spiced cauliflower will be delicious not only as an appetizer, but also as a side dish to accompany white meat , or always baked fish.
Have you ever tried this recipe? We think it’s time to experience it!
Preparation of finger food of spiced white cabbage in the oven
Spiced cauliflower is easy to make and a satisfying dish. A strong flavor of spices on the outside and a heart of cabbage on the inside, crunchy and full of quality, as white cabbage is an excellent vegetable for health.
- Start by washing the cabbage and cutting its flowers with a small part of the stem.
- Bring salted water to boil and, when it boils, dip the cabbage flowers to cook for 5 minutes .
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Strain the cabbages, put them under cold running water and drain well.
- In a large bowl, prepare the powdered spice mixture by combining the turmeric, strong paprika, ginger and freshly ground black pepper with extra virgin olive oil. Turn this spicy mix well and then add all the cabbage flowers, turning with your hands so as to season each piece of cabbage well.
- Take the dripping pan from the oven, line it with parchment paper and then spread the white cabbage flowers on top, well spaced from each other. Place in the oven and cook for about 25 minutes .
- After the cooking time, take out the cabbages, which will have become golden and crunchy , and arrange them on a nice serving dish. Little salt added. You could add a sour cream sauce to the center of the plate or make a great tzatziki as an accompaniment.
The recipe for baked cauliflower with spiciness is quick and easy and we recommend consuming it at the moment or keeping it all for a maximum of 1-2 days in the refrigerator, inside a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...