Peppers stuffed with tuna: the recipe to prepare a single summer dish perfect to be served cold for lunch or dinner!
Stuffed vegetables are a preparation that is most popular especially during the summer when peppers, tomatoes, courgettes and aubergines are more present on our tables. The peppers stuffed with tuna also enriched with cherry tomatoes, tuna, olives and capers are a perfect single dish for the summer and can be served hot, cold or lukewarm. You can, in fact, prepare them in advance in order to have them ready for lunch or dinner. Here are all the preparation steps : give it a chance!
Preparation of peppers stuffed with tuna
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them into wedges.
- Cut the black olives into rings and finely chop the parsley as well.
- Transfer the cherry tomatoes, olives and parsley to a bowl, add the drained tuna, capers and the previously soaked and squeezed bread . Salt and mix to mix all the ingredients.
- Take the peppers, wash them, cut them in half and remove the seeds and internal filaments. Stuff the vegetables with the canned tuna filling.
- Place the stuffed peppers in a baking dish lined with parchment paper, sprinkle with grated bread and complete with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 35/40 minutes .
- When cooked, serve hot, cold or lukewarm to taste. Enjoy your meal!
Alternatively, you can try all our stuffed pepper recipes : you won’t regret it!
Store the tuna stuffed peppers in an airtight container for about 2 days . You can also freeze them.