The banana cream is a recipe of Indian origin to create a pastry cream with delicate notes and low in sugar.
Banana cream is a classic dessert recipe loved by people of all ages. It is an ideal proposal for when you are in the mood for something sweet but low in sugar. In addition to being incredibly delicious, this banana cream recipe is healthy and contains all the properties of this fruit. This healthy sweet of Indian origin is loved by children and is ideal for birthday parties. You can also prepare this recipe on special occasions such as anniversaries, family reunions, etc.
If you have friends who come to visit you for an impromptu evening, then go for this simple banana custard recipe, because it won’t take a lot of time and effort . To make it even more delicious if you want you can garnish the custard with chocolate flakes or whipped cream. This dessert is best enjoyed when cold. Let’s see together how to prepare the recipe.
Preparation of the banana cream recipe
- Remove the peel from the bananas, cut them into slices and put them in a blender along with some milk.
- Blend the mixture until you get a homogeneous puree .
- Pour the remaining milk into a saucepan with the vanilla bean seeds.
- Put the milk and vanilla on the heat and heat until boiling.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks together with the sugar until you have a light and foamy consistency, add the cornstarch and mix.
- Mileposts hot milk into the bowl flush.
- Then put the mixture back on the heat and add the banana puree last and continue to simmer until the cream is of the right density .
- Let the cream cool before serving, garnish to taste.
The banana cream can be kept in the fridge for 2/3 days in small bowls covered with plastic wrap. We do not recommend freezing.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Hairstyles for 18 years: some ideas to draw inspiration from
Some nice and quick ideas for the easiest and most beautiful 18 year old hairstyles to wear. Coming of age...
Tiramisu without mascarpone: if you haven’t tasted it yet, you are in time to fix it
The recipe for tiramisu without mascarpone is an alternative to the more classic spoon dessert, here's how to prepare it!...
Shorts know no age and can be worn without worries even at 50
Like love, shorts have no age and are worn even at 50, focusing on the right models. Who said that...
Tasty pumpkin and speck pasta: the first dish of autumn
Do you want delicious first courses? Pasta with pumpkin and speck is the one for you! Here's how to prepare...
Sarcopenia, what it is: symptoms and treatment of the disease
What is sarcopenia? Pathology involving the muscular system, involves a gradual loss of autonomy: symptoms and causes. Sarcopenia is a...
Health1 week ago
Nervous breakdown: how to recognize it and what to do
Fashion1 week ago
Ode to the maxi dress of summer 2022, a mix and match of elegance and comfort
Fashion1 week ago
Wedding shoes like sparkling: here are the inspo and low cost jewel models
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?