When you’re 30, your skin requires different care. Here are all the best advice and useful products to take care of your face and have a healhty and shiny skin!
At 30 years old, we tend to believe our skin is still young, but it has actually started a slow aging process which requires a careful beauty routine.
Let’s find out the steps for a perfect beauty routine and the best products to use!
Beauty routine at 30 years old: steps
- Cleanse and tone up. Start with cleansing your face twice a day, at morning and at night. Then, use a toner to eliminate makeup and impurities residues and to rebalance your skin natural pH. Try the Yves Rocher moisturizing cleansing milk and moisturizing toner, made with vegetal ingredients!
- Hydrate. In order to avoid losing your skin natural hydration, choose a morning moisturizer and match with a specific eye contour cream. In this way, you will fight dark circles and eye bags. Try the Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Moisture SPF 30 cream, together with the Avene Serenage for your eyes.
- Serum. This product should be part of your daily routine, as it strengthen the action of your moisturizer and solve problems such as blemishes and skin spots. At 30 years old, you can think about purchasing anti-wrinkles and toning serums. The Prigen Gen-Hyal® product is very efficient: it does not contains colorings, but it has a high quantity of ialuronic acid.
- Mask and scrub. In order to finish your beauty routine up, you can have a weekly face mask or scrub, to purify and revitalize your skin. Try the All Natural Advice organic face mask Bio-Clear.
- Healthy diet. In order to improve your beauty routine, you should also follow a balanced and healthy diet. It also slows aging down!
Photo source: https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-girl-beauty-mask-3192/
ultimo aggiornamento: 17-04-2019