A second course with a triumphal and inviting aspect: beef rump with truffle mushroom sauce.
The rump of beef with truffle mushroom sauce will certainly win you over, with its tasty flavor and that sauce you can hardly resist. It will be a pleasure, after finishing the meat, to also make a nice shoe with the bread, to collect the cream of mushrooms with a small note of truffle: you just need to add a spoonful of mushroom truffle sauce , mix it with the freshly cooked mushrooms and the dish is served!
The rump is the sirloin of adult bovine, a highly prized cut of meat.
Preparation of the rump with truffle mushroom sauce
- To prepare your rump of beef with truffle mushroom sauce, first take care of cleaning the champignon mushrooms or portobello mushrooms, removing the soil with a damp cloth.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices or pieces.
- Chop the white onion or the two shallots with a knife.
- Melt the two knobs of butter in a non-stick pan, then brown the onion in melted butter.
- Pour in the mushrooms and let them soften , then add the slices of meat that you have floured first.
- Season with salt and white or black pepper and then let the meat continue cooking.
- When cooked, transfer the rump slices to a serving tray or individual plates.
- Pour the mushrooms into a mixer, together with a spoonful of truffle sauce , and then blend everything (keeping a few pieces aside). Return everything to the pan with a little cooking cream to create a smooth sauce and then pour a few tablespoons into each plate next to the meat.
- Serve your beef rump with truffle mushroom sauce piping hot .
The truffle is a real wonder to bring to the table, so we have collected 5 recipes with truffles not to be missed.
We recommend consuming the meat at the moment , together with the accompanying sauce. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...