Enlarging your breast is an important thing to do. Here’s what you need to know before resorting to surgery!
People who don’t like their breasts often decide to resort to surgery. Obviously you need the best plastic surgeon. According to the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, more and more women are resorting to breast enlargement surgery. Let’s find out what you need to know!
Breast enlargement: what you need to know and its cost
1.It costs at least 3.000 euros. The price of a plastic surgery varies according to different factors.
2. Gather information about the brand and the warranty of the prosthesis. There are hundreds of brands with just as many different warranties on the market. Of course, if you have questions you can ask your surgeon.
3. Do not enlarge your breasts too much. If you’re an A cup, you cannot become a D cup. Your body needs to gradually adapt to the changes.
4. Loss of nipple sensation. You need to remember that, after the surgery, you can lose your nipple sensation. Of course, it is just a temporary problem.
5. Choose your surgeon carefully. Unfortunately, it is still possible to find surgeons who cannot do their job and can just damage everything. So before choosing one, gather some information about his/her qualifications and specialization in plastic surgery. You can also ask someone who has already undergone this surgery!
6. Limit your workouts. After the surgery you need to rest, so limit your workouts, especially cardio ones. You can get back to your routine after 2 months!
Have you heard about hybrid breasts?
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/femminile-donna-ragazza-signora-832266/
Nicoletta Chiara Romano