Ingredients and recipe to prepare delicious sweet buckwheat crepes, a gluten-free version of the classic crepes!
These buckwheat crepes are a particularly simple dessert to prepare as well as an excellent alternative to the classic crepes with 00 flour batter. Buckwheat is a gluten-free ingredient and can be considered a false cereal. From this food, then, buckwheat flour is obtained, one of the basic ingredients of dishes such as polenta taragna and pizzoccheri .
Preparation of sweet crepes with buckwheat
- First, pour the buckwheat flour into a large bowl. Add the water slowly and start mixing well with the help of a whisk. Add the salt and the egg, work well to obtain a homogeneous batter.
- Cover with cling film and put the batter in the refrigerator for at least an hour .
- In the meantime, dedicate yourself to preparing the apples for the filling: wash the apples and, without peeling them, cut them in half, remove the stalks and cut them into thin slices. Melt the melted butter, then add the apples, sugar and wine.
- Stir gently and cook to soften the apples. When cooked, turn off the heat and set aside .
- After the resting time, take the batter, grease the bottom of a non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil, put it on the stove and heat well before adding a ladle of batter. Rotate the pan to distribute the batter on the bottom of the pan Cook for two minutes, then very gently turn the crepes and finish cooking.
- Place the cooked crepes on a plate and continue in this way until the batter is finished.
How to fill buckwheat crepes? Try it with baked apples and a scoop of ice cream to taste!
This delicious crepes typical of southern France but ssimo will keep for 1 day in the refrigerator, although we recommend consuming it at the time. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison