Here is a tasty idea for a healthy and nutritious breakfast: vegan banana pancakes.
If you love easy vegan recipes, this is the one for you. In fact, we are going to prepare vegan banana pancakes together: a perfect preparation for breakfast every morning and suitable for the whole family, even for the little ones. In fact, this vegan recipe can also be prepared in different variations that we will propose below.
The main one, the vegan banana pancake recipe, has a very simple dough that you can make even the day before. Cooking can be done on the spot and is really fast . This quick and easy recipe will win you over for its simplicity. For a delicious breakfast, you can add toppings or fresh fruit as you wish.
Recall that dairy-free and egg-free banana pancakes are ideal especially when you find bananas that are too ripe and to be consumed quickly at home. So let’s see the ingredients and the procedure.
Preparation of vegan banana pancakes
- Start by taking a fork and mashing the banana until it becomes soft. Add the milk and the rest of the ingredients, all in a bowl.
- Mix everything thoroughly, avoiding the formation of lumps. The mixture obtained, in fact, must be fairly smooth and homogeneous .
- Let it rest for a few minutes and in the meantime heat a non-stick pan or add a drizzle of oil to keep the pancakes from sticking. When the pan is hot , pour the mixture to form pancakes of the desired size (preferably one at a time).
- Cook over low heat until the typical pancake bubbles begin to form. Turn them over and remove from the pan when they have taken on a golden color. Proceed in the same way until you finish the mixture.
- Pancakes should be enjoyed hot and garnished with the classic maple syrup or, alternatively, with jam or seasonal fruit cut into pieces and placed in the final layer.
And if this version does not convince you, you can always try the classic pancake recipe, but vegan .
Some variations of the veg recipe for breakfast
- There are several variations for the preparation of these pancakes. For celiacs, it is possible to make tasty vegan and gluten-free banana pancakes simply by replacing the 00 flour with wholemeal or rice flour .
- Vegan banana pancakes with dark chocolate are a very tasty alternative. Just add some melted dark chocolate as a final decoration .
- If, on the other hand, you keep a lot of shape and want to prepare light banana pancakes, you can also avoid adding sugar and garnish with only fresh fruit or light jam without added sugar.
These quick sweets can be stored for a maximum of 1 day in the refrigerator, in a special food container with a lid. The batter, on the other hand, can be kept, always in the fridge, for a maximum of half a day . In both cases, we do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...