A single dish that will please those who want to eat healthily: cabbage bags stuffed with spicy bulgur.
The cabbage bags stuffed with spicy bulgur are a small delicacy to be served as a main course or as a simple main course.
Bulgur, for those of you who still don’t know it, is absolutely worth discovering: also called broken wheat, it has very noble nutritional properties, as it is rich in dietary fiber , it is a source of B vitamins and important essential elements organism such as magnesium, iron and zinc.
Preparation of cabbage rolls stuffed with bulgur
- Start with the preparation of bulgur. First of all, heat up some vegetable broth . In the meantime, wash the vegetables and then julienne the pepper, diced the courgettes and slice the onion.
- In a saucepan, heat the extra virgin olive oil, then brown the onion and a few moments later add the courgette and pepper.
- When the vegetables have softened a little, add the pre-cooked bulgur, the tomato paste and a few ladles of hot broth, as if you were making a risotto .
- Gradually add the broth, as the bulgur cooks, then season with some chilli powder, or turmeric, and turn off the heat.
- Blanch the cabbage leaves , so that they are soft, and then, after having seasoned them with salt and extra virgin olive oil, stuff them with the bulgur and vegetable risotto.
- Serve your cabbage bags stuffed with spicy bulgur.
We also recommend the fantastic capunets , typical of northern Italy.
This quick and easy second course, but above all veg and tasty, can be kept for about 2 days in the refrigerator in a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...