A single dish that will please those who want to eat healthily: cabbage bags stuffed with spicy bulgur.
The cabbage bags stuffed with spicy bulgur are a small delicacy to be served as a main course or as a simple main course.
Bulgur, for those of you who still don’t know it, is absolutely worth discovering: also called broken wheat, it has very noble nutritional properties, as it is rich in dietary fiber , it is a source of B vitamins and important essential elements organism such as magnesium, iron and zinc.
Preparation of cabbage rolls stuffed with bulgur
- Start with the preparation of bulgur. First of all, heat up some vegetable broth . In the meantime, wash the vegetables and then julienne the pepper, diced the courgettes and slice the onion.
- In a saucepan, heat the extra virgin olive oil, then brown the onion and a few moments later add the courgette and pepper.
- When the vegetables have softened a little, add the pre-cooked bulgur, the tomato paste and a few ladles of hot broth, as if you were making a risotto .
- Gradually add the broth, as the bulgur cooks, then season with some chilli powder, or turmeric, and turn off the heat.
- Blanch the cabbage leaves , so that they are soft, and then, after having seasoned them with salt and extra virgin olive oil, stuff them with the bulgur and vegetable risotto.
- Serve your cabbage bags stuffed with spicy bulgur.
We also recommend the fantastic capunets , typical of northern Italy.
This quick and easy second course, but above all veg and tasty, can be kept for about 2 days in the refrigerator in a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!