The cake pops with the Thermomix are perfect for recycling leftover cakes but also to make the little ones happy with something beautiful.
The Thermomix is a valid ally of our kitchens and allows us to create truly amazing recipes in a short time and without dirtying too many utensils. The cake pops with the Thermomix are an example: perfect for a snack for the little ones or to serve during a birthday party , they are prepared in 10 minutes and with their colored cover they cannot leave indifferent.
The beauty of cake pops with the Thermomix is that they can be made both with leftover sponge cake (white or cocoa), and with breakfast cakes , snacks , panettone , pandoro and advanced colombe. Just add a little jam to tie and that’s it. Have we intrigued you?
How to prepare the cake pops recipe with the Thermomix
- First, break up the dark chocolate with your hands and put it in the jug. Blend 10 sec. speed 8.
- Then melt it at 50 ° C for 5 min at speed. 2.
- Transfer it to a bowl and set aside.
- Without worrying about cleaning the jug, put the sponge cake and blend 10 sec. speed 4.
- Add the jam and knead for another 20 sec. speed 4.
- Add the Nutella and mix for another 10 sec. speed 4.
- Shape into balls and as they are ready skewer them with a skewer. Place them on a plate and leave them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Then dip them one by one in melted chocolate and then decorate with your favorite sugars .
- Leave them back in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
Don’t have a Thermomix? Don’t worry, prepare the cake pops with the traditional recipe: they will still be delicious!
The cake pops with the Thermomix can be kept in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. We recommend bringing them back to room temperature for half an hour before serving.