The best and healthiest snack? Le camille vegan quick and easy to prepare! Let’s see the recipe step by step.
Camille vegan snacks are soft caskets with a similar texture to muffins. The following is a light recipe that does not give up being a very tasty breakfast or snack. With the same dough it is also possible to make a vegan carrot cake. Not only is it suitable for the most gluttonous palates , but also for those who have intolerances towards eggs or dairy products and prefer gluten-free foods. This is why from this recipe you will get 8 vegan gluten-free camille.
These nice carrot and almond tartlets are in all respects part of easy vegan recipes, because the dough does not need to be worked a lot, so as not to make it lose its softness in cooking .
Preparation of vegan camille
- The first step is to chop the almonds together with a spoonful of brown sugar with the help of a blender. Operate the blades for 5-6 seconds at a time , until everything is pulverized. Do not give in to the temptation to chop the almonds for a long time, because they must not overheat.
- Now grate the orange, and squeeze the juice.
- Add the peeled and chopped carrots, the carrot juice, the remaining brown sugar, the orange juice, the seed oil and a pinch of salt to the blender.
- Run the blender at the end to obtain a very chopped mixture with a soft consistency.
- In a bowl, sift the rice flour with the leavening agent. Mix the powders so that the yeast part is well distributed.
- Now add the chopped carrot pulp and almonds, as well as the grated orange zest.
- Mix all the ingredients without working the mixture too much , otherwise it could become rubbery and heavy during cooking, instead of rising and becoming soft and soft.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Then grease your molds, and fill them with the mixture. The ideal molds are the hemispherical ones.
- Cook your quick desserts for 15-20 minutes , trying to cook them with a toothpick. Depending on the size of the molds, it may take more or less time.
- Once cooked, let them cool completely before turning them out. It is possible to eat vegan and gluten free camille even warm.
And try the Camilla cake ? Of course only for those who have not started a 100% vegan diet.
In the fridge, tightly closed in an airtight container, they last two or three days . Otherwise it is possible to freeze them for a period of three months. When you want to consume them, turn on the oven to 160 ° C, let them defrost for 10 minutes out of the freezer and finally heat them for 5-7 minutes. They will return as freshly baked.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...