For a pleasant snack on cool autumn days, here is just for you our tasty and fragrant recipe of caramelized persimmons.
Greedy is the perfect word to best describe this dessert, characterized by an explosive sweetness combined with spicy undertones of cinnamon. It is a rather simple recipe that you can serve on many occasions: from a snack to the end of a meal, or even during a cool autumn afternoon , perhaps in front of a fireplace. With its warm colors it also manages to put you in a good mood and thus brighten the day.
The recipe that we propose is quite basic to keep the flavor of the fruit well concentrated, however you can add dried fruit, chocolate, yogurt or cereals to the preparation for a breakfast / snack that is still complete and delicious.
Without wasting any more time, let’s find out step by step how to make this delicious quick recipe.
Preparation of the recipe for caramelized persimmons
- Carefully wash the persimmons and peel them. Then cut them into four wedges and remove both the seeds and the white part inside them.
- At this point, take the pieces obtained and slice them again, until you get small slices. We advise not to cut them too thin, otherwise they could break in the pan.
- Then take the orange and remove the zest, without scratching the white part. Then squeeze the fruit and filter everything well.
- In a bowl, pour the persimmons, a sprinkle of cinnamon, the juice and the orange zest, then mix the mixture well.
- Heat a pan and add the sugar and honey, then add the contents of the bowl. Cook over high heat for a few minutes , continuing to stir from time to time.
- If you wish, then blend with the rum and let the liquid dry . Once evaporated, turn off the heat and finally serve hot. You can then accompany the persimmons with a few pieces of chocolate or dried fruit, to give a more crunchy note to the recipe.
Caramelized persimmons are a recipe to be enjoyed at the moment and very hot, however if you wish you can keep the preparation in the refrigerator for a maximum of 2/3 days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...