Carrot and fennel soup is a quick dish for lovers of light but delicious cuisine, ideal for cold winter evenings.
If you want to prepare a hot dish, ideal to enjoy in the evening with the family, and maybe that is both delicious and natural , then this carrot and fennel soup is really what you are looking for! This fennel and carrot cream is made only with vegetables and spices, an easy and intuitive recipe and above all suitable for a vegan diet . Try it also with croutons toasted in a pan or in the oven!
Let’s go and see all the ingredients we need to prepare this fantastic dish!
Preparation of the cream of fennel and carrots
- To prepare the carrot and fennel soup, first clean the carrots, fennel, onion and garlic and chop everything into medium-sized pieces.
- Boil the vegetables in abundant salted water for about half an hour, then drain and pass them through a vegetable mill.
- Once you have a sort of carrot and fennel cream, add salt, pepper and a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil to the mixture.
- Cook for 10 minutes over low heat, stirring regularly . If your cream is too thick, add some water while cooking.
- Once ready, distribute the soup in single-portion bowls and before serving garnish with fresh grated ginger, a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of pepper.
- Your carrot and fennel soup is ready to taste. Enjoy your meal !
Do you like this easy recipe? Then try all our quick first courses too !
You can keep the first course with carrots and fennel for about 2 days in the refrigerator, inside a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!