An alternative to the classic potato gnocchi: try the carrot gnocchi with parmesan and herbs with confidence.
Their sweet taste will win you over! The carrot gnocchi with parmesan and aromatic herbs will certainly please children too, starting with their pastel orange color and ending with their delicate and simple taste , unpretentious.
You can dress these carrot gnocchi as you see fit, but to fully enjoy their sweetness, just a little bit of chopped fresh aromatic herbs and Parmesan cheese, as well as good extra virgin olive oil are enough for us. After all, the best things are the simplest, right?
Preparation of the carrot dumplings
- Peel the carrots and then boil them in lightly salted water. Once tender, blend them in a blender.
- As you would do for normal carrot gnocchi, pour the flour on a pastry board and add the carrot puree, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and egg yolks to it.
- Knead everything and then start forming the dumplings , removing pieces of dough, making rolls and cutting away the dumplings with a knife.
- Boil the carrot gnocchi in salted water until they float to the surface .
- At this point you can season them with melted butter in a pan and toss them, or season them with extra virgin olive oil. In both cases, complete the dish with chopped aromatic herbs and Parmesan.
Looking for interesting flavors for a free summer dinner? Try our Fanciful ideas for dinner: five dishes with aromatic herbs . Otherwise go for the classic, and try the gnocchi recipe .
We recommend consuming the freshly cooked gnocchi that are still hot. Raw, you can leave them in the fridge in a special container for food for a maximum of 2-3 days.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...