One of the best preserves is that of chanterelles in oil. Also called cockerels, these are mushrooms with a very particular appearance and flavor.
Among the many varieties of mushrooms present on the Italian territory, this is one of the most widespread. The recipe for chanterelles in oil allows you to have them available for a long time and, why not, to pass them from one territory to another. In Piedmont, this variety is also called cockerel , due to the jagged shape of the upper part, which almost resembles a crest. However, these mushrooms are mainly striking for their appearance, characterized by a bright orange color . Then, their flavor is even more particular, because it is very intense.
Get ready to be delighted by this preserve!
Preparation of the recipe for chanterelles in oil
- After getting these mushrooms , clean them with the help of a small knife.
- Remove any dirt that is stuck and run them under cold running water (quickly). In this way, all dirt residues are eliminated.
- Dry them immediately and then cut them into pieces (of the size and size you prefer).
- Fill a saucepan with water and add the white wine vinegar .
- Move to the stove and start cooking. Meanwhile, add the salt and a clove of garlic .
- When it comes to a boil, add the chanterelle mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes .
- Once cooked, drain the mushrooms and place them on a cloth. Let it rest like this for a whole night , so that it dries completely.
- The next morning, place the mushrooms in glass jars and pour the olive oil inside, covering them completely.
- Seal tightly and put in the pantry, or in a cool, dark place.
Wait at least a month from the preparation of the chanterelle mushrooms in oil, before you can open them and consume them. However, you can keep the jars for up to 6 months , in a cool, dry and dark place.
As you can imagine, we really like mushrooms, even if you have to be careful not to overdo it. Here are our tips on how to cook mushrooms !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Pasta with eggplant and provolone: we prepare an easy and tasty first course
Pasta with eggplant and provolone is perfect for those looking for delicious pasta recipes to be prepared with vegetables. Here's...
Homemade nougat of the dead: as good as that of pastry
Perfect as a gift but also excellent as a meal, nougat of the dead is a typical Neapolitan dessert from...
Comfy and vintage on the beach: the revenge of the high-waisted bikini
The nostalgia effect can also be felt on the beach, with the return of high-waisted bikinis that slender and pamper...
Delicious recipe of Philadelphia pasta and tuna: it is a real ace in the hole
Philadelphia and tuna pasta is a quick and easy to prepare first course. Here are the secrets of this delicious...
Properties of green clay: here are the most important
Not everyone knows the many properties of green clay. Here are the most important and really worth knowing. The properties...
Recipes7 days ago
Zucchini and stracchino pasta, the first creamy and tasty
Beauty1 week ago
Hairstyles for 18 years: some ideas to draw inspiration from
Beauty1 week ago
Loose hair hairstyles, the key word? Leave the foliage free
Fashion1 week ago
From the pre-collections s / s 2023, the trends to steal from men’s fashion to be anticipated already this summer