Whether it’s an afternoon with friends or a special occasion, Raffaello cheesecake will get everyone’s approval.
The Raffaello are delicious chocolates where the flavor of coconut and almond blend to create something unique. Imagine now bringing all this into a cake, to be more precise in the Raffaello cheesecake. The result is a coconut cake , without cooking, also perfect to be served at the end of a meal on the most special occasions.
Preparing it, as always when it comes to cheesecake recipes, is really simple. It starts with the classic base of biscuits and butter to which is added a delicious coating based on cream, mascarpone, white chocolate and, of course, coconut and almonds . Ready to find out how to make this delicious coconut cheesecake?
How to prepare the raffaello cheesecake recipe
- First, blend the biscuits (or put them in a bag and mash them with a rolling pin) until they are reduced to flour.
- Melt the butter and add it to the biscuits, stirring to distribute it.
- Pour it all on the bottom of an 18 cm diameter springform pan and press well, also forming a small edge.
- Transfer the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soak the gelatin in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Once softened, heat the milk and let it melt, mixing thoroughly.
- Chop the white chocolate with a knife and melt it in a bain-marie.
- Work the mascarpone with the icing sugar using the electric whisk.
- Still with the whips in action, pour the cream slowly . The final mixture must be well assembled.
- Now you just have to add the melted chocolate , chopped almonds , coconut and gelatin dissolved in milk.
- Pour the cream onto the now cold base and transfer to the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Before enjoying it, if you like, decorate the surface with coconut chips or rapé coconut.
Did you know that the mythical Raphaeles can also be prepared at home? But be careful, they are addictive!
Raffaello cheesecake can be kept in the refrigerator , well covered with plastic wrap, for 2-3 days. We advise you to consume it cold or at most bring it to room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison