Chicken curry with the Thermomix it is perfect for a romantic dinner for two, to welcome friends for dinner or for a quick and tasty lunch.
Traditional chicken curry accompanied by basmati rice is a dish that has made the whole world fall in love with it thanks to its spicy scent and flavorful meat . This dish of Indian origin turns out to be a complete solution, because it constitutes both a first course – if there is rice to accompany it – and a second course of meat that is very simple to prepare. The aroma of spices invades the house, and it is impossible not to get your mouth watering when a dish of chicken curry with the Thermomix arrives on our table.
During the preparation you can play with spices, for example to make it spicier simply add half a teaspoon of chili powder to the spice of the chicken marinade. The accompanying sauce of the chicken breast curry with the Thermomix, thanks to the apple, will surprise with its sweet and enveloping note.
Preparing the chicken curry recipe with the Thermomix
- Put the washed and chopped onion in the thermomix jug for 3 sec, speed. 8.
- Add the butter and the apple previously removed from its peel and grated. Leave to brown for 5 minutes, 120 °, speed 1.
- In a large bowl put the chicken cut into chunks and sprinkle it with curry, salt, and finally add the coconut milk (alternatively cow or vegetable milk). To add a spicier touch, you can also use chili powder. If you are not in a hurry, you can marinate the chicken a couple of hours beforehand.
- Place the basket and place the chicken inside. Cook for 20 minutes, Varoma, vel. 1.
- After 20 minutes, gently stir the chicken in the basket and continue cooking for another 10 minutes, Varoma, vel. 1.
- Transfer the chicken to a large bowl, or to the final serving dish, taking care to leave the cooking liquid of the meat in the jug.
- Blend the liquid contained in the jug for 20 sec, speed. 6. to transform everything into a thick and aromatic sauce.
- Serve the chicken with Thermomix curry sauce accompanied by rice if you wish.
Chicken curry with basmati rice made with the Thermomix can stay in the fridge , hermetically sealed in a clean container for up to 3 days. If the sauce in the fridge shrinks too much, while reheating it, add a little coconut milk, or water.
If, on the other hand, you prefer the traditional preparation with the Thermomix, try our chicken curry with basmati rice.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...