Chicken curry with the Thermomix it is perfect for a romantic dinner for two, to welcome friends for dinner or for a quick and tasty lunch.
Traditional chicken curry accompanied by basmati rice is a dish that has made the whole world fall in love with it thanks to its spicy scent and flavorful meat . This dish of Indian origin turns out to be a complete solution, because it constitutes both a first course – if there is rice to accompany it – and a second course of meat that is very simple to prepare. The aroma of spices invades the house, and it is impossible not to get your mouth watering when a dish of chicken curry with the Thermomix arrives on our table.
During the preparation you can play with spices, for example to make it spicier simply add half a teaspoon of chili powder to the spice of the chicken marinade. The accompanying sauce of the chicken breast curry with the Thermomix, thanks to the apple, will surprise with its sweet and enveloping note.
Preparing the chicken curry recipe with the Thermomix
- Put the washed and chopped onion in the thermomix jug for 3 sec, speed. 8.
- Add the butter and the apple previously removed from its peel and grated. Leave to brown for 5 minutes, 120 °, speed 1.
- In a large bowl put the chicken cut into chunks and sprinkle it with curry, salt, and finally add the coconut milk (alternatively cow or vegetable milk). To add a spicier touch, you can also use chili powder. If you are not in a hurry, you can marinate the chicken a couple of hours beforehand.
- Place the basket and place the chicken inside. Cook for 20 minutes, Varoma, vel. 1.
- After 20 minutes, gently stir the chicken in the basket and continue cooking for another 10 minutes, Varoma, vel. 1.
- Transfer the chicken to a large bowl, or to the final serving dish, taking care to leave the cooking liquid of the meat in the jug.
- Blend the liquid contained in the jug for 20 sec, speed. 6. to transform everything into a thick and aromatic sauce.
- Serve the chicken with Thermomix curry sauce accompanied by rice if you wish.
Chicken curry with basmati rice made with the Thermomix can stay in the fridge , hermetically sealed in a clean container for up to 3 days. If the sauce in the fridge shrinks too much, while reheating it, add a little coconut milk, or water.
If, on the other hand, you prefer the traditional preparation with the Thermomix, try our chicken curry with basmati rice.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...