We prepare gluten-free staples, a timeless sweet treat to prepare for Carnival or whenever you feel like it.
Today’s recipe is that of gluten-free staples, and we assure you that by following this simple procedure step by step you will get real soft gluten-free staples to lick your mustache . In fact, you can also prepare staples for celiacs in the comfort of your own kitchen, quick desserts to add to the list of your favorite delicious recipes, for those moments when you really need a greedy and satisfying food.
For a breakfast full of energy and perfect during the Carnival period , or even for a night snack. You can also combine it with custard or a hazelnut spread. Or why not nibble them while sipping a glass of limoncello ? The gluten-free Neapolitan staples will surprise you.
We assure you that these Carnival sweets will be a real delicacy even for those who do not have particular food problems. For an equally delicious variant, you can also make gluten-free staples in the oven, avoiding frying. We will see how to proceed during the preparation.
Preparation of gluten-free staples
- Cook the potatoes in plenty of hot water until cooked .
- While still hot, peel them, peel them and mash them in a potato masher.
- Arrange the rice flour in a fountain on a work table and add the eggs, sugar, butter at room temperature, the mashed potatoes and finally the brewer’s yeast.
- Work with the help of a fork and add the limoncello and grated lemon zest. Finally, knead with your hands until you get a soft and smooth dough.
- Now roll out the dough about 1 cm thick with a rolling pin.
- With a round pasta bowl, cut the pasta into discs. Cut the center of each disk into a smaller bowl to make donuts.
- Place the donuts on a pan floured with rice flour, and leave to rise for two hours , covered, in a warm place.
- After the rising time, heat the seed oil in a pan. It’s time to fry.
- Dip one or two donuts in the oil, turn them as soon as they turn golden and cook completely. When they are golden and swollen, remove them and place them on a plate with absorbent paper .
- While still hot, sprinkle them with granulated sugar to taste, and they are ready to eat.
If you want to vary and try to cook the staples in the oven, line a plate with parchment paper and place the donuts obtained in step 7, one spaced from the other on a dripping pan. Cook for 15 minutes in a static oven set at 200 ° C. You will get puffy and well cooked donuts, which you can sprinkle with powdered sugar, or granulated sugar, to your taste.
Gluten-free fried staples, just like the traditional staple recipe , last 1 day when stored in an airtight container. Before eating them, turn on the oven to 180 ° C, and let them heat for 5 minutes.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Bucatini alla Caruso are a simple first course prepared with genuine ingredients typical of the Campania region. Here is the...
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Similar to custard, mousseline cream is enriched with a fair amount of butter. Here is the recipe. France is famous...
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition