The chocolate and chilli muffins for Valentine’s Day are ideal because they have that touch of spice that never hurts on this holiday.
Chocolate and chilli muffins are among the delicious recipes to be prepared on special occasions, at the end of a meal. Don’t worry because these are easy desserts even for those who are not very skilled in the kitchen . You can also prepare them in advance as the chocolate and chilli muffins remain soft and tasty the following day. Among the Valentine’s Day recipes this is certainly the one of the simplest desserts. So let’s find out how to prepare them!
Preparation for the chocolate and chilli muffin recipe
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl, then the flour, sugar, yeast, chilli and cocoa. Mix everything quickly and set aside.
- In a saucepan, soften the butter slightly, but be careful not to let it burn , especially if you melt it in the microwave, do not use too high a temperature. If you melt it on the stove, do it in a double boiler or very low heat.
- In another bowl, pour the melted butter, egg and milk and with the help of a whisk mix them together.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ones and always using the whisk, mix everything until you get a thick and full-bodied mixture.
- Take a muffin mold and place it inside the paper cups. Alternatively, you can use special silicone molds.
- Fill the cups for three quarts , do not fill them too much otherwise they could come out during cooking. Help yourself in this operation with a spoon or a small ladle.
- Once all the cups are filled, bake them in a pre-heated oven at 180 ° C for 20-30 minutes . To ensure cooking, always carry out the toothpick test , this must be completely dry, otherwise let them cook for a few more minutes.
- Once cooked, remove them from the oven and let them cool completely before removing from the mold.
For an extra touch, you can add 100 g of dark chocolate to the dough, melted in a bain-marie to obtain tasty dark chocolate and chilli pepper muffins.
These quick and easy sweets can be stored in an airtight container for 2 or 3 days.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...