Chocolate and chilli muffins for your sweetie
The chocolate and chilli muffins for Valentine’s Day are ideal because they have that touch of spice that never hurts on this holiday.
Chocolate and chilli muffins are among the delicious recipes to be prepared on special occasions, at the end of a meal. Don’t worry because these are easy desserts even for those who are not very skilled in the kitchen . You can also prepare them in advance as the chocolate and chilli muffins remain soft and tasty the following day. Among the Valentine’s Day recipes this is certainly the one of the simplest desserts. So let’s find out how to prepare them!
Preparation for the chocolate and chilli muffin recipe
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl, then the flour, sugar, yeast, chilli and cocoa. Mix everything quickly and set aside.
- In a saucepan, soften the butter slightly, but be careful not to let it burn , especially if you melt it in the microwave, do not use too high a temperature. If you melt it on the stove, do it in a double boiler or very low heat.
- In another bowl, pour the melted butter, egg and milk and with the help of a whisk mix them together.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ones and always using the whisk, mix everything until you get a thick and full-bodied mixture.
- Take a muffin mold and place it inside the paper cups. Alternatively, you can use special silicone molds.
- Fill the cups for three quarts , do not fill them too much otherwise they could come out during cooking. Help yourself in this operation with a spoon or a small ladle.
- Once all the cups are filled, bake them in a pre-heated oven at 180 ° C for 20-30 minutes . To ensure cooking, always carry out the toothpick test , this must be completely dry, otherwise let them cook for a few more minutes.
- Once cooked, remove them from the oven and let them cool completely before removing from the mold.
For an extra touch, you can add 100 g of dark chocolate to the dough, melted in a bain-marie to obtain tasty dark chocolate and chilli pepper muffins.
These quick and easy sweets can be stored in an airtight container for 2 or 3 days.
For a breakfast with all the trimmings, try the vegan heart cake too .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce