If you are looking for a quick and easy dessert that is excellent to serve hot, the chocolate crumble is the right recipe for you. Here’s how it is prepared.
The crumble is a recipe of English origin initially prepared with apples flavored with vanilla and cinnamon. Our version of the chocolate crumble is slightly different because we thought about combining the flavor of apples with that of pears and creating a crunchy chocolate coating.
For the rest, the preparation is not very different from that of the other crumbles, where the fruit is cooked in a pan with sugar and herbs and then transferred to a baking dish. Here the crunchy coating is added which gives the recipe its characteristic appearance. The idea of making a cocoa crumble, let me tell you, is really brilliant, seeing is believing!
How to prepare the chocolate crumble recipe
- First, peel the fruit , core it and cut it into not too large chunks.
- Transfer it to a pan with the sugar and lemon juice and cook until soft. If you like, you can add the seeds of a vanilla bean and ground cinnamon.
- Then transfer everything to the bottom of a baking dish.
- Prepare the crumble by quickly mixing the flour , cocoa , brown sugar and butter with your hands to obtain a crumbled mixture.
- Spread it over the fruit to cover.
- If you like, you can also add a few drops of dark chocolate.
- Cook the crumble at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
- We recommend serving it hot accompanied with whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
If you liked our chocolate recipe, we have selected many other crumble recipes that you should try.
The crumble should be enjoyed on the spot since after a few hours, the moisture released by the fruit tends to compromise its crunchiness. However, if you have any leftover, place it in the refrigerator and consume it within a couple of days.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Hairstyles for 18 years: some ideas to draw inspiration from
Some nice and quick ideas for the easiest and most beautiful 18 year old hairstyles to wear. Coming of age...
Tiramisu without mascarpone: if you haven’t tasted it yet, you are in time to fix it
The recipe for tiramisu without mascarpone is an alternative to the more classic spoon dessert, here's how to prepare it!...
Shorts know no age and can be worn without worries even at 50
Like love, shorts have no age and are worn even at 50, focusing on the right models. Who said that...
Tasty pumpkin and speck pasta: the first dish of autumn
Do you want delicious first courses? Pasta with pumpkin and speck is the one for you! Here's how to prepare...
Sarcopenia, what it is: symptoms and treatment of the disease
What is sarcopenia? Pathology involving the muscular system, involves a gradual loss of autonomy: symptoms and causes. Sarcopenia is a...
Health1 week ago
Nervous breakdown: how to recognize it and what to do
Fashion1 week ago
Wedding shoes like sparkling: here are the inspo and low cost jewel models
Fashion1 week ago
Ode to the maxi dress of summer 2022, a mix and match of elegance and comfort
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?